Spirit Intrusion : Nightly Voice Harassment : 1/29/2020


January 29, 2020

1:15am


  It’s another damn night where sleep is not coming easy. I just made an attempt, but Crystal was harassing me pretty bad.  Tonight, it’s been mainly voice harassment with less physical harassment. She hit me with a few shouts as well.

  I heard her saying something along the lines of “stop trying to make me angry.” She just doesn’t seem to give a damn about making me angry. She doesn’t seem to think twice about trying to deprive me of sleep. This nightly harassment is still a big flash-point in my situation. What animosity I do carry, most of it is because of this.

  I need to sleep, like any human being does. But, all she seems to see is an opportunity to give me some trouble.

  I just took another dose of sleep-aid. I’ll give sleep another try in a moment.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hearing a Voice in the Middle of the Night : A Strange Incident

Is EVP Recording Dangerous ? Voices Intrusions Pt. 1

Hearing Voices After EVP : 1/18/2020