Pulled Back from the Brink of Sleep : 6/1/2020


June 1, 2020

12:20 am


 I went to bed about an hour ago. I was hearing Crystal’s voice to a slight degree. I was also experiencing some physical sensations, but it was also a just to a slight degree. I was almost at the point of falling asleep when I was suddenly pulled back from it after feeling  some sensations that were not to such a slight degree.

  These sensations were mainly jabs and pinches coming up through the mattress. This is an old and regular tactic of disruption from Crystal.

  I’ve also been feeling “a presence” on my right foot. I was feeling it while I was in bed and I’m still feeling it right now as I sit in my living room chair and write this.

  My right foot seems to be something of a big target tonight. I’m barefoot now, but I’m about to put some socks on to see if it makes any difference at all. It probably won’t, but it’s worth a try. This particular sensation is getting to be quite annoying.

  I just took the last bit of sleep-aid that I have left. I’ll be giving sleep another try here in a few moments.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hearing a Voice in the Middle of the Night : A Strange Incident

Is EVP Recording Dangerous ? Voices Intrusions Pt. 1

Hearing Voices After EVP : 1/18/2020