Astral Entity Intrusions : 8/14/20

 

Astral Entity Intrusions : 8/14/20

 

August 14, 2020

10:35 pm

 

  I was just sitting here in my living room reading a book. In the background I could hear Crystal’s voice talking. Her voice was coming in over the steady background noise of my air conditioner. I wasn’t picking up on most of what she was saying ….nor was I trying to. Yet, there were moments when her voice seemed to jump out of the noise at me with greater intensity. It was enough to cause a bit of a disturbance while I was trying to read, but not enough to prevent me from enjoying my book.

  I’m very glad that throughout the course of my situation with these voices, I was not “blocked” from enjoying reading for very long. There was a span of a few months back during the first year (2015) when I was simply in too bad a state to be able to concentrate long enough to enjoy reading a book. At the time, the situation was still very new to me, the presence of these intruding voices was still very much of a shock. I was simply too distressed by what I was experiencing to be able to sit down and hold my focus on a book. The voices tried to disrupt me whenever I tried to, and for a time, they succeeded.

Yet, I recall that by the Autumn of 2015, I was once again able to enjoy reading. I didn’t regain this overnight. I had too struggle for it. I had to try and keep trying. I recall quite a few occasions that Summer where I would be trying to read, to distract myself with a book, but I only ended up too distracted by the presence of the voices, the physical sensations, and also the severe bouts of uncontrollable thoughts that I was experiencing at the time. This last one was something that was particularly difficult for me to handle back then.

  Coinciding with the sense of extreme intrusion as a result of hearing the voices, I was also greatly distressed at the time by the intrusion into my very mind. The voices (especially Crystal) made a point of reminding me that they had my every thought under surveillance. An effect of this intrusion of my mind was that I found myself often experiencing bouts of uncontrollable thoughts. Knowing that my thoughts were being listened to and observed by these entities, I would try and consciously control what I was thinking. Yet, this was far easier said than done for me at the time. When I tried to not think about certain things (knowing that I was under their surveillance) I found that my own mind tripped me up. My thoughts ran wild in all directions. Never before in my whole life up to that time (with maybe perhaps a few strange occasions around 2012 that I’ve discussed in previous journal entries) had I ever given much consideration to the process of my own thinking. I simply had thoughts, or thought about things and that was that. I never stood back and reflected upon the very process of thinking itself. During the Spring and Summer of 2015 (when my oppression was the worst its ever been) I found myself in a situation where I was forced to do just this.

  As I sat in my comfortable living room chair tonight, enjoying a book, Crystal was trying to disrupt me with all of the old tricks. However, she doesn’t have the element of surprise in her favor like she once did. I noticed her presence……yes. But, aside from that, she accomplished little else.

 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hearing a Voice in the Middle of the Night : A Strange Incident

Is EVP Recording Dangerous ? Voices Intrusions Pt. 1

Hearing Voices After EVP : 1/18/2020