HEARING VOICES AFTER SPIRIT COMMUNICATION : MISC. POST

Negative Spirit Oppression (cont……)

 September 3, 2017
 11:44 pm


 I’m about to turn in here in a few moments. As far as dealing with these negative spirit attachments goes…..today was pretty typical. I awoke and heard a faint voice speaking into my left ear. It seems to be the case these days that these negative entities are just hovering over me early in the morning….just waiting for me to awaken so that they can begin a day of harassment and attempts at mind games. The voices started early today, but they never reached a point where they were that extreme or that oppressive. I tried to rest a few times during they day and they were causing me some significant disruption with the physical sensations/disturbances. I came close to falling asleep, but couldn’t quite pull it off today. That’s mostly how it goes, but last week, I managed to pull off a four hour nap, so it can happen occasionally.




 September 4, 2017
 4:25 am 

I woke up early this morning….not because of any harassment from these entity attachments, but because my stomach wasn’t feeling so great. The voices are present at the moment, but I’m not hearing them at a strong level….for the most part, they are whispery and faint at the moment. 


11:31 am 

I managed to go back to sleep. It actually went pretty well for a change. I fell asleep for about six hours. There was some disturbance from the physical sensations at first, but I fell asleep quickly enough and it just seemed to stop. Mostly, I was feeling something clinging to me and moving around slightly. At the moment, the voices are present, but vey faint. They are not causing much of a disturbance for me at all right now (knock on wood). 


2:49 pm

 The strength of the voices has picked up a bit over the course of the last couple of hours. It’s a bit warmer today (after being cooler the past few days)….so I’m running my air conditioner at the moment, and as usual, they are using the steady noise to project their voices over.





 Negative Spirit Voices Oppression (Cont…..)
 August 29, 2017
 9:28 pm 

Things are active tonight as far as dealing with these negative spirit attachments go. It’s not extreme at the moment….but the voices have been chattering away all night and have gained some strength this last hour. They’ve been saying a lot of weird things again lately. This morning they were saying something about how the Universe is just a hologram. Maybe it is, maybe it isn’t….but I’m not about to buy into that just because they say it. I don’t give credence to anything they say anymore really….today it’s this….yesterday it was that…..tomorrow it will be something else. It seems to me that they are always trying to throw out some lure at 


 (cont….) 
August 28, 2017

 I awoke early this morning, the voices were there right away….faint, but present. I could also feel some physical sensations, mainly the feeling that something was clinging to my back. I get this feeling quite a lot and it often gives me the impression that something has latched on to me and is draining me of energy. Of course, this is just speculation. They are chattering away already…this early, but it’s not anything that I’m not used to. I made it off to sleep ok last night. I’ve actually been fortunate this past week that they haven’t messed with my sleep all that much. Hopefully I continue to catch a break from such disturbances this week.




 Voices from the Machines (cont…..)
 August 26, 2017 

7:07 am


 The voices are quite active this morning. They’re faint and whispery, but their chatter is constant at the moment….which is so often the case. Yesterday, I got my car back….it had been in a shop being repaired. I was having trouble with it all summer and went many weeks without it. While I was driving around yesterday, the voices were coming in over the noise of my car engine. I observe that certain back ground noises seem to give them greater means to project their voices over the others. Yesterday’s incidents in my car reminded me of March, 2015…..when my situation was escalating but had not yet reached full blown oppression and intrusion. Back during that month, I remember that I experienced several incidents of these voices speaking to me over the noise of my car engine…..only back then it was far more unsettling, because this situation was still very new to me and I had no idea what was happening……in many ways I still don’t, but I’ve been going through it now for quite some time and am far better at dealing with the situation now than when I was only a few weeks into it. 



Negative Spirit Attachment (cont…..) 
August 27, 2017
3:37 pm 


For the most part, today has been mild as far as the presence of these negative spirit attachments go. The voices have been chattering away constantly all day as usual, but not at a strong level and for the most part, I was able to ignore them quite successfully. The biggest disturbance so far today has been when I tried to take a nap about an hour ago. As usual, as soon as I got into bed, they started right up with the physical disturbances. Mostly, I was feeling the familiar vibration sensation, but also this feeling of something cling to my back and moving around slightly….though it was as if it was inside the mattress. I did almost fall asleep, but the physical disturbances prevented this…..so after about an hour I simply gave up. Well at least once and a while I can manage to catch up on sleep on my day off….but not today. At the moment things are pretty calm….hopefully it stays that way.




 Hearing Voices After Spirit Communication (cont……)
 August 28, 2017
 12:10 am

 I’m about to turn in here in a bit. The voices of these negative spirit attachments were active as usual this evening, but I managed to keep myself distracted from them well enough. Tomorrow begins another week, this week, despite a few instances where these negative attachments escalated things, was rather milder for the most part. The previous week was a bit more intense, especially as far as the physical disturbances go. So, I simply don’t know how this week is going to go….either way….I’ll deal with it.





 EVP Danger: Negative Attachments (Cont….)
 August 15, 2017 
12:36 am 

Tonight has been a bit rough so far. I went to bed about an hour ago, but the harassment from these negative spirit attachments was quite intense tonight. The harassing voices were active, and I was also experiencing the strange vibration sensation quite intensely. In fact, when I have experienced it in the last two days, it has been noticeably stronger than usual. I just took another dose of sleep-aid. I hope it does the trick. Its been a while since these negative spirits prevented me from getting any sleep at all on a given night. Knock on wood, I hope that tonight is not one of those nights well, I do believe that the last dose of extra sleep-aid is taking effect. So, I’m going to give attempt at sleep number two a try now.




 Physical Disturbances (cont….)
August 15, 2017
 7:34 am

I was hit with the physical disturbances rather intensely last night. Just like had happened the day before, I felt the strange vibration sensation that I so often feel, but this time it seemed to engulf me a bit more than usual. Most often, this strange vibration sensation is more localized to a particular part of my body. It will often move around yes, but it typically does not seem to engulf me completely. In the past two days, I have had experiences where this vibration sensation became much more intense than usual and it also seemed to engulf a larger area of my body than usual. This harassment kept me awake for the better part of an hour last night I would say. I took some extra sleep-aid and that did the trick. Soon after I was out like a light. 5:30 pm I just got home from work a little bit ago. The voices started to act up during the last hour of work and they are quite active now. I’m going to try and rest for a bit, then head back to work to take care of a few things. If current trends continue, I doubt I’ll get any rest as they have been increasing the intensity of the physical disturbances this week it seems. But, all I can do is try.




 Negative Spirit Attachment (cont…..)
 August 20, 2017
 10:25 am 

The voices are quite active at the moment. It’s been quite warm out the last few days so I’m running my air conditioner. At the moment I’m hearing the voices of these negative spirit attachments coming in over the noise. It’s not too extreme, but I’d say that they are trying to bombard me with voices. I didn’t get that much restful sleep last night, so since it’s my day off from work today, I’m going to try and rest for awhile here in a bit. 



11:30 am 

My attempt at rest was futile as is so often the case. I was getting bombarded with the voices and also the physical sensations (they reappeared after I had not felt them for a few days). Mostly, I was feeling the strange vibration sensation and it was quite intense, engulfing practically my entire shoulder area. I have noticed that this vibration sensation has picked up in intensity on occasion recently.





 A Danger of Spirit Communication
August 11, 2017 
12:52 am 


I’m about to turn in for the night. I’m up a bit later that I should be. I’ll most likely pay for it tomorrow. The voices of these negative spirit attachments have been active this evening, but tonight at least, they didn’t get to an extreme level. Mostly they were just hurling critical and judgmental statements at me. Nothing new here. The content of their words has little effect on me now anyway. I recognize them as bullshitters. So, whatever they say….I mostly just assume it’s more bullshit. I haven’t experienced the physical disturbances all that much tonight at least. But, that might change once I go to bed, that’s still the most common time when they’ll start hitting me with the physical disturbances. That much has not changed at least. But, recently they seem to be also attempting to cause me to feel these physical disturbances during the day as well. This has been going on for a couple of weeks now. They’ll often try and bother me with it while I’m at work, but it is much milder than what I sometimes experience at night. 




A Danger of Channeling Spirits : Voices Bombardment (Cont…)
 August 11, 2017
 9:24 pm 

These negative spirit attachments have been active all day, but the voices have definitely picked up in intensity this past half hour. It’s starting to get to the level I call “a bombardment.” I’ve been experiencing these more intense “bombardments” (where I’ll hear the intrusive voices at a more intense level than I normally do) for the past few weeks now. These “bombardments” of voices have been occurring at night, typically about a hour or two before I turn in for the evening. Tonight’s “bombardment of voices” already seems to be subsiding. Hopefully that will be it for the night. But, sometimes the voices grow in intensity a few times over the course of any given evening (recently at least). Well, I’m feeling quite tired anyway. I’m going to call it a night and turn in in a few minutes.






 A Danger of Spirit Communication : Voices from the Machines 
August 13, 2017 
9:43 am 

I got to sleep last night easy enough without any significant harassment from these negative spirit attachments. They are active this morning….I am hearing the usual voices but things are rather mild comparatively. Mostly this morning, I have been hearing the voices coming in over the noise of my refrigerator. I know this sounds strange….but these entities seem to use steady background sounds in the environment as a microphone so to speak. When I’m around a steady source of background noise, the voices seem much louder to me. Though, there are occasions where I’m in a noisy environment and I’m expecting to here these intrusive voices and I don’t. So, sometimes they choose to simply not speak.






 Hearing Voices After Channeling Spirits : Repetion Tactics
 August 9, 2017
 11:02 pm 

The voices have remained somewhat on the milder side this evening, though they have been active. At this moment I’m hearing a faint voice speaking directly into my left ear. The voice is faint….but there’s a distinctness to it. I’m trying not to listen to what the voices are saying…but some of it gets through……it’s just the same old crap….the same old Kool-Aid that they always say. They’re still going on about how they are “higher life forms.” Do they need to reassure themselves of this constantly to make themselves feel better? They’ve used repetition as a deliberate tactic many times before, but I’m just not so sure that this is the case this time. They’ve been saying this for several months now. It’s getting damn old. If they want to call themselves “higher life forms” all day then whatever…..if it wasn’t this they were chattering about, it would just be something else.






 Hearing Voices After Channeling Spirits (Cont….) 
August 10, 2017 
12:22 pm

 After being relatively more on the milder side this evening, these negative spirit attachments hit me with a rather intense barrage of voices later tonight. In fact, it just stopped a few moments ago. The voices were mostly coming in over background noises, but when I eliminate them from my immediate environment, these intense barrages of voices fizzle out into more whispery voices. I’m hearing the whispery voices right now. That’s enough for me for one day. I’m about to The voices of these negative spirit attachments have been active this evening, but not that severe. I tried to rest earlier when I got home from work but “they” seriously disturbed my rest by causing me to feel the physical disturbances. I’m low on sleep-aid tonight. I just took what I had left and I’ll be turning in in a few minutes here. I’m sure that I’ll probably experience the physical disturbances again, but I think that I’m tired enough that I’ll fall asleep quickly. I will see.


 July 30, 2017
 9:18 am

 I made it off to sleep fairly easy last night. These negative spirit attachments caused me some minor physical disturbances and I heard a few voices coming up through my pillow (which is a common tactic of theirs these days). But, all in all things were not that bad. It was cooler out last night, so I did not run my air conditioner which kept the voices much fainter as they did not have a source of background noise to project their voices over. 





Negative Spirit Oppression : Voices Bombardment (cont…)
 July 11, 2017 
7:00 pm

 Today was a rough day at work. Of course, these negative spirit attachments took full advantage of that. I didn’t notice their presence earlier in the day, but later in the afternoon, the voices started to become a bit stronger. Now that I’m home, they have become quite active. I can feel pokes and jabs coming up through my chair at this very moment as I sit in my living room and write this. They are bombarding me with voices, but the intensity is not all that strong yet, though I fully expect these voices to become stronger as the evening goes on. Such has been the norm recently.


 9:16 pm

 The voices are active this hour, but not that extreme really. They have mostly just been saying cryptic and mysterious things such as “help us get off this planet” and “we surround your planet” and last night I heard them saying “we are a forgotten civilization.” They often say these cryptic phrases and I have to try and avoid dwelling on them and thinking about their meaning because that simply doesn’t do me any good. I take everything that I hear them say with a serious grain of salt. 10:35 pm Well, right on time I suppose. These negative spirit attachments have escalated their harassment this last half hour. The voices have become stronger and clearer and it is essentially now what I call a “bombardment of voices.” I just took one dose of sleep-aid and I’ll probably take another here within a few minutes. I’m not going to put up with this for much longer and I’m going to turn in for the night soon. As usual, the female sounding voice that I call “Pippy” has been the most dominant and harassing tonight. Her voice practically stands out above all others. It’s actually difficult for me to even determine how many separate and distinct voices are talking to me at the same time. Often, it will seem like there are a few voices all speaking to me at once, sometimes from different directions it seems. I can say that these days, I mostly hear the same 2-3 voices on any given day. But, there are occasions where it will seem like other voices will just seem to stop by for a bit and then be gone. It’s hard for me to really determine how many negative spirit attachments are attached to my life. I currently suspect that there is indeed more than one, but I simply am not sure. Perhaps there is only one negative spirit around me that can manipulate the voices and create the illusion that there are more when in fact there really isn’t. I simply don’t know for certain. 





A Danger of Ouija Boards : Hearing Voices 

July 4, 2017


 I am fully aware that there is much material out there (a lot of material) about the potential dangers involved with using a Ouija Board. This post will be brief and simple. One of the dangers surrounding the use of a Ouija Board is the possibility of developing a condition of hearing intrusive and often tormenting voices as well as potentially experiencing real physical/bodily disturbances. I have written much about my own account and how I developed this voice hearing condition (oppression you could say) after experimenting with EVP (the Electronic Voice Phenomenon) for a short time during the winter of 2015. I have seen other accounts mirroring my own where individuals developed this same condition of hearing critical and abusive voices after using a Ouija Board for the purpose of establishing communication with the spirit world. I have often seen it written that this means of communication is more dangerous than other means. Perhaps there is some truth to this, perhaps there is not. But, after finding numerous accounts like my own where individuals were stricken with hearing oppressive voices, I can say that using a Ouija Board does carry the same risk as well. I’m sure that there are many other factors involved, but this is something that one should at the very least consider before involving themselves in this traditional form of spirit communication.






EVP Danger : Negative Spirit Intrusions
 July 7, 2017
 6:38 am 

Well, last night before I went to bed, the voices from these negative spirit attachments became very intense. When I went to bed, the voices did subside to some degree, but the physical sensations were intense for a little while. Mostly, I was feeling the all too familiar vibration sensation, but it was quite intense last night. I took two doses of sleep-aid and luckily that did the trick. I passed out before too long. The voices are active this morning, but not nearly as intense as they got last night. I did hear the voices say something interesting this morning. I was just wondering to myself why the voices have been getting so much stronger at night for quite a while now. I heard a voice say something along the lines that they suffer more at night in astral darkness, that it is darker for them at night. I don’t know whether to believe this or not, but it does make me wonder. 



July 8, 2017 
6:45 pm 

The voices are active at the moment, not that strong yet, but just moderate. Last night, later in the evening, they became strong. It would not surprise me if they attempted to do so again this evening. It would seem that they’ve changed their strategy a bit here. Earlier in the year, they were harassing me the most as soon as I got into bed at night. This went on for quite a while. I termed it “the Battle for Sleep.” As bad as that was at times, on most nights, the harassment didn’t last that long because the sleep-aid that I took.





 July 5, 2017 
10:30 pm

 Like clockwork these intrusive and harassing voices have gained in strength this past hour. I’m doing a fairly decent job of blocking out the content of what they are saying, but for the most part, I’m just hearing a lot of fragmented chatter. But, at the moment this chatter is like a constant bombardment of voices. Right now, it seems like my living room is alive with voices. I’m also experiencing some of the sensations as well, but for now they are on the milder side. I’m about ready to take some sleep-aid and call it a day. The voices will most likely be quite faint, but become stronger by nightfall. This has been the pattern of things recently. Right now, they are acting rather erratic. At times, the voices seem to be screaming at me rather than just simply speaking. This is something that I have observed them doing a few times in the past. I’m not sure if it’s deliberate and just another tactic of theirs or if it’s not.




 July 6, 2017 
6:43 am 

 I made it too sleep last night fairly easy. There was some minor harassment, but nothing that intense. I’m hearing the voice that I call “Pippy” right now, but the voice is faint. She is speaking up close and I can feel a very faint breath hitting my left ear. I suppose today will most likely go as most others have been recently. The voices start out weaker in the morning, gain some strength throughout the day and become quite strong by the evening. On the one hand though, they do seem to be messing with me a bit more by causing me to feel the physical sensations/disturbances more frequently than before. For the most part, in the past (with some exceptions here and there), these physical disturbances were mostly confined to when I was trying to get some rest or go to sleep. But, recently I have been feeling these feeling physical disturbances a bit more frequently. Often now, I’ll feel them while I’m at work which was something that was not that common just a few months ago. Perhaps, this is an escalation or perhaps it’s more of an act on their part to make up for lost ground. I simply don’t know. I suppose that the better I become at directing my focus away from them, the more that they might attempt to counteract that by escalating things. I’ll just have to wait and see how it goes.







 Is Automatic Writing Dangerous ? (ii) 

July 3, 2017

 As I have mentioned before in my other post, since I began to hear voices and experience physical/bodily disturbances after I had been experimenting with EVP during the winter of 2015, I have met others with accounts very similar to my own. This has left me with no doubt, that at least one of the very real dangers of experimenting with spirit communication is developing a condition of hearing voices. In most of the accounts that I’ve seen, these voices are often very tormenting, manipulating and almost always extremely intrusive. My own situation began after experimenting with EVP and I have seen other accounts where individuals began to hear voices after experimenting with EVP and Spirit Boxes as well. I have also seen many accounts where individuals were stricken with this same condition after experimenting with older methods of spirit communication such as Automatic Writing, Ouija Boards and using a Pendulum. In most ways, these accounts mirrored the accounts of people who had been experimenting with EVP. I conclude from this that the danger of developing a condition of voice hearing is still present whether one is involved in spirit communication activity by electronic or more technological means or if one had been involved with spirit communication by these older methods. Perhaps one method carries more danger than another. Perhaps one means can bring on this condition more quickly than another. This I do not have a definitive answer to at this time. But, I have seen accounts of people developing this condition of hearing intrusive voices and often experiencing real physical phenomenon after engaging in spirit communication by all of these means.

 Aside from other accounts involving EVP, I’d say I’ve probably see the most that involved Automatic Writing. I simply cannot say how prevalent this danger is when one becomes involved with Automatic Writing. But, the problem is that with this situation, these malevolent entities often lure a person in with masterful deception and often when these entities reveal their true nature, they do so after they have already gained access to a person’s perception range (ie: when they can cause them to hear voices). Of course, many can and will pursue Automatic Writing and not experience these kinds of things. However, for those just starting to consider it, they should know that developing a condition of hearing intrusive voices is at least one of the dangers.






 A Danger of Channeling Spirits : Night Harassment (continued…….) 

June 20, 2017

 11:38 pm

 It’s been a rough night so far. As soon as I went to bed, I was more or less assaulted by these harassing negative spirits. Aside from a constant barrage of voices, I was feeling disturbing pokes and jabs coming up out of the mattress. No matter which way I turned, they would start right up. I just took some more sleep-aid and hopefully it will kick in soon. I have in fact been rather lucky recently. For the most part, I have not been experiencing that much harassment from these negative spirits when I’ve gone to bed during the last few weeks. Well, I guess tonight my luck finally ran out and these harassing spirits are causing me to have a rough night. I’m not surprised, nor am I that caught off guard by their assault tonight. I’ve been through it all many times before. But, it certainly is still quite an annoyance. I’ll probably take at least one more dose of sleep aid tonight for good measure. I’ve been quite busy at work recently. So, I can’t really afford to have a night where I’m kept awake all night. I’m just glad that I do have plenty of sleep-aid on hand Without it, I’d be in a far worse position right now. 






The Guilt Trip
 June, 2017

 Ever since these negative spirits began harassing me, I have seen them employ a particular tactic of psychological abuse. I have seen them use this tactic repeatedly in other accounts that I’ve seen of this situation as well. This tactic is one of trying to make a person feel guilty about particular things, either about themselves or about things from their past. They may torment you about a particular behavior, or characteristic of your personality or just about anything that they think could instill a sense of guilt and shame in you. I have seen them using this same tactic repeatedly. They will try and make you feel like you deserve their abuse because of something that you’ve done.

 As I’ve said before, these harassing negative entities employ an extreme form of psychological warfare and this is one tactic (the guilt trip) that I’ve seen them using in many other cases that I’ve seen. So, one finding themselves in a similar situation as this can be assured, these harassing voices are not really on your case in the way that they portray because of anything that you’ve done. This guilt trip tactic is literally just another tactic from their arsenal of psychological mind games. Once you clearly see this for what it really is, it will have little to no impact upon you at all. They often do not give up on this tactic very easily either. I think perhaps that it’s accurate to say that perhaps this is one of their favorite devious tactics. They have been employing this tactic with me since day one, only now they don’t seem to put as much effort into making it come off as convincing. I think that they are fully aware that I have seen through this one. But, they seem to just keep recycling through their same old bag of tricks over and over and each time that they use these same tactics, their impact becomes less and less significant. It essentially boils down to why should I concern myself with their opinions anyway. I didn’t ask for their opinions, I don’t need their opinions and I don’t want their opinions. This guilt trip ploy that they use is clearly just that, another ploy of theirs.





 Hearing Negative Spirit Voices (i) 
June 4, 2017
 1:41 am


 I’m just up late tonight, it has nothing to do with these intrusive and harassing voices that I so often perceive. I’m about to turn in for the night in a moment. For the most part, the last few nights I’ve been able to get to sleep rather easily. These negative spirit attachments were trying to mess with my sleep (that I know), but with the help of some sleep-aid and just by the sheer fact that I was tired from an exhausting week at work, I fell asleep rather quickly and I did not have to endure being kept awake by the aggravating harassments of these negative spirits. I hope tonight that things go just as smoothly.



 June 4, 2017
 8:05 am 

 Last night I was able to get to sleep quite easily with very little harassment from these negative voices or the disruptive physical sensations. I tried to rest for a bit yesterday afternoon and it was then that I was hit with disruptions from the usual voices and physical sensations. These harassing spirits are still using the tactic of speaking to me through my pillow. It’s quite a devious tactic. No matter which way I turn, there’s a voice right there essentially speaking directly into one of my ears. They have been employing this tactic for quite a few months now and they seem to be sticking with it, even though at this point I already am quite desensitized to it. But, they stick with it because it is harder for me to ignore outright. They do still seem to be putting a lot of focus on disrupting my sleep with voices and physical/bodily disturbances and sensations. I have not been bothered that much recently by these efforts of theirs, mainly because I’ve just been exhausted being so busy with work recently more than anything else. On most days, throughout the day while I’m working, I hardly notice the presence of these harassing negative spirits at all and if I do, it really has little to no effect on me or my job performance at this point.

 However, this was not always the case. Back in the first few months of my oppression situation, back in 2015, when I first began hearing these intrusive voices on a day to day basis after I had been experimenting with recording for EVP that winter, these harassing voices were causing me serious problems as far as trying to hold it together at my work goes. Back then, when the perception first opened, these voices had much greater strength than I experience them now…..much greater strength. Back then, the situation was truly terrifying for me because it completely caught me off guard and I had no idea what the hell was going on. In very real ways, it felt like I was being pulled out of my own reality and was now experiencing some mysterious and extremely powerful phenomenon that I did not understand. 

 Because I was so greatly affected and in a very real sense “knocked on my ass” by the initial and powerful voices attack of these negative spirits, I did in fact lose some work time. But, it quickly reached a point where I decided that I simply had to try and go back to work as I saw it. I had bills and commitments that I had to tend to and I was trying desperately to hold on to as much of my life/my world as I could. Trying to hold it together while under extreme voices oppression proved to be very difficult at first. I found it extremely difficult to keep my focus, talk to a customer or even handle a simple phone call. I can remember voices getting right up to my ears and saying “this is really happening!” Back then, for a time I was also hearing at least one voice that had what I can only describe as a very deep base effect to it and whenever I heard this voice, it literally felt like I was being hit by a shockwave that literally seemed to make the very ground shake. I remember at least a few occasions from back then when I was sitting at my desk at work and I was experiencing this shockwave effect, so that it seemed like the entire building was being jolted. Fortunately, before too long, I began to take on a completely different mindset. I found myself starting to throw myself into my work more as a means of keeping myself more preoccupied and turning my focus away from the voices……it worked. These days, I can keep my focus on any task at hand and not be derailed by the presence of these intrusive voices in anyway. The voices themselves are also not nearly as strong now as they were during the first few months of my situation. There are still occasions when they are stronger than usual, but in general their strength now doesn’t even come anywhere close to how strong they were back in 2015. I have also never heard a voice that was so powerful that it seemed to make the very ground shake since 2015 as well.





 Hearing Negative Spirit Voices (iii) 
June 5, 2017 
9:18 pm 

 I got home from work tonight around 7:30 pm. I felt exhausted and decided that I would just lie down for a little while. I did not want to go to sleep for the whole night yet as it was still fairly early, but I just couldn’t keep my eyes open. As soon as I got into bed, the disrupting physical sensations started right up. This evening, I could feel a small vibration sensation moving up my right arm and up to my shoulder area. Then I began to hear faint voices speaking into my ear. The voices were faint and their sentences were fragmented for the most part, so I couldn’t really make out much of what they were saying to me….plus there is the fact that I wasn’t really trying to. I fell asleep for about two hours and just awoke a few moments ago.

 It seems like when I want to fall asleep, I have the most trouble. When I’m not trying to fall asleep, but just rest for a bit, this is when I often fall asleep quite easily. When I awoke, it felt quite warm in my condo, then I remembered that I had not turned on the air conditioner when I first got home. I’ve got it going now and I can hear fragmented voices jumping out through the steady noise. This is still when I hear the voices the strongest, when they are coming in over a source of steady background noise. Today, while I was at work, it seemed like they were trying a little harder to get me to notice them, even when I wasn’t around any source of background noise. But, I was far too focused on my work to let them distract me in any significant way really. I can function at work just fine, voices or no voices. But, it does seem that they are still trying, always trying to get a hold of my attention and disrupt me when I have my focus on something else. They can be quite tenacious, I will say that. 




A Danger of Channeling Spirits : Hearing Voices (iii)
May 19,2017 
8:49 pm 

 The voices have been quite strong this evening, much stronger than they have been recently. I am feeling quite fatigued and I do believe that this is a contributing factor. I’ve been very busy at work this week and have been getting home later than normal. It’s the end of the work week (almost) and I am feeling quite burnt out this evening. I do believe that this feeling of fatigue is contributing to me perceiving these voices more intensely this evening. I’m about to turn in for the night. It’s a couple of hours earlier from when I usually turn in, but I’m having a hard time staying awake and quite honestly, I’ve had enough for today of dealing with these harassing voices.




 May 20, 2017 

9:13 pm

 All in all, it’s been a pretty mild day as far as dealing with these harassing voices today. Today, I was very busy at work, so I was simply too preoccupied to take much notice of their presence. So far tonight, the voices of these harassing spirits have not been as strong as they were last night. Last night, about an hour before I went to bed, the voices became rather strong. I don’t know what was up with that, but I was exhausted and these voices were taking advantage of that and I just didn’t have the mental strength or energy to block them out that effectively. As I have stated numerous times before, these negative spirits are constantly trying to play mind games. Often, they’ll play these mind games with me by repeating these obscure riddle-like phrases over and over again for a length of time. Recently, I’ve been hearing these voices say “you’re the first one who…” They often fill in and change the last part, but the phrase always starts with “you’re the first one who…” or “you’re the only one who….” I’ve been hearing them say this for a while now, so, just like with the “higher life form” talk that they’ve been repeating for months, it would seem that they’ve added this new phrase in terms of their repetition tactic.

 11:46 pm

 I just tried to sleep. I almost got there, but it was as if I was being attacked by the harassing spirits. This is nothing new for my situation of course, but tonight the attack was a bit more intense than it has been in a while. I was mostly feeling the strange vibration sensation and it was quite strong. I was also hearing voices coming up through my pillow again. As I was writing about earlier, they have been playing this riddle/mind game recently where they will say “I’m the only one who……” or “I’m the first one who…..” I was hearing this as well this evening. It’s so obvious to me that this is all just another one of their deceiving mind games, it is very much blatantly obvious to me. I’m not really paying too much attention to this, but it’s another example of how they often say these obscure phrases in an attempt to get me to think about what they mean. Of course, they really don’t mean anything because it’s all just more of their strategy of playing psychological mind games. Well, I just took a little more sleep-aid and hopefully that does the trick. I’m going to make attempt number two to get to sleep tonight and hopefully I’ll be successful. I have a lot of work to do tomorrow (which they know), so I really need to get a full night of sleep tonight. 





Negative Spirit Attachment : Riddles and Nonsense

 May 14, 2017 

8:52 pm 

 Not much to report today really as far as these negative spirit attachments go. I’ve just heard them on and off throughout the day going on AGAIN about how they were “higher life forms.” Talk about annoying, they can seriously take it to an extreme level. Why do they keep saying this? Do they seek reassurance from me that they are in fact higher life forms? It really beats me why they have been going on about this for the past few months now. For me personally, I don’t really put much emphasis on what kind of life forms they are because really, I simply have no way of knowing with certainty and I also don’t want to empower them by assuming things about them that I really have no way of being certain about. I do not want to assume that they have various strengths from the get go. Instead, I stay observant of their weaknesses. I do not assume from the get go that they can do this or that, I observe that they cannot do this or that they cannot do that. A large part of the struggle against these intruders of the mind is to adapt and overcome, to recognize their tricks and tactics and then become desensitized to them so that they are rendered much more ineffective. Recently, they have been going on about how they are “higher life forms” from Sun-up to Sun-down. Whether this is all just part of some mind game strategy of theirs, I really don’t know. But, for the most part, I’m also quite indifferent to it by now, so if they had some grand scheme in mind, it may already have failed. Hopefully it did. What they have achieved so far with this, is to be quite annoying and to give me the impression that they are extremely vain. 






A Danger of Channeling Spirits: Night Harassment

 May 21, 2017

 6:54 am 

Last night when I went to bed, I was more or less attacked almost right away by these negative spirit attachments. I was feeling the strange vibration sensation that I so often feel, but this time it was quite intense, more intense that I have experienced it in quite a while. I was also hearing the usual harassing voices. Many of these voices were speaking through my pillow and right into my ear. This is a tactic that these harassing negative spirits have been employing for a number of months now and it does seem like they are going to keep employing it. So, last night was pretty bad with the disturbances. 

But all in all, things have generally been on the milder side recently as far as they go. The night before last, the voices became quite intense about an hour before I turned in, but fortunately I was able to get to sleep without too much trouble at all that night. Last night was a different story. I very much got the impression that these harassing spirits were essentially making an extra effort to disrupt me and prevent me from falling asleep. It took something like five doses of sleep-aid before I finally passed out. I have been rather preoccupied recently with other things such as work. Perhaps these negative spirit attachments were just trying to convey the message that they are still around and that they will still try to cause me problems and disruption. They know that I’m the most vulnerable when I’m trying to sleep, so this is often the time when they’ll attempt to escalate things. Well, this morning is pretty mind all in all. I’ve been hearing the voices faintly; their presence is rather weak at the moment. But, they are still present. I have a lot of work to do today so that should keep my focus directed elsewhere.












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hearing a Voice in the Middle of the Night : A Strange Incident

Is EVP Recording Dangerous ? Voices Intrusions Pt. 1

Hearing Voices After EVP : 1/18/2020