Astral Oppression : Hearing Voices and Physical Intrusions : January 12-15, 2020


Astral Oppression : Hearing Voices and Physical Intrusions  : 1/12-15/2020


January 12, 2020

9:40pm

  This entity attachment (the female voice that calls herself Crystal) has been quite belligerent as far as what I’ve been hearing her say today.  It’s been one of those days when she’s mainly been hurling insults at me. Yet all in all, the strength of her voice has been fairly mild for most of the day. However, if she sticks to the pattern of her behavior from last week, she might be escalating things tonight once I get into bed and try to sleep.
  Last night (early morning), Crystal attacked me with her (now quite regular) shouting tactic, as well as intensified physical sensations. She probably prevented me from falling asleep for close to two hours.
   I felt quite fatigued for a few hours this morning, though for most of the day I felt fine.
   One thing that really stands out in my mind from last night’s attack is how clear her voice sounded when she was shouting at me. Her voice sounded clear as day, as if there was an in-the-flesh person right there in the room with me shouting in my ears.
  The lack of a full night of sleep last night should contribute to me falling asleep more quickly tonight, but I’ll have to see how it goes.


January 13, 2020

11:00pm

  I’m about to turn in for the night shortly. I’m not sure how things will go tonight. Last night, it seemed for a time that it was going to be another night where I experienced some heavy harassment from Crystal. For a time, she seemed to be intensifying the physical sensations. I thought it might be another night where I would be kept awake by this harassment for a couple of hours.

  I did linger in that in-between state (between being awake and asleep). Luckily, I managed to fall asleep before too long.

  So, last week I experienced some heavier attacks from Crystal. It was a combination of voice and physical harassment. Yet, in these instances it was the physical harassment that became much more intense than usual. On most nights, I’m getting hit with a combination of voice harassment and physical harassment, but sometimes the intensity of one of these far supersedes the other. The three intense attacks within the last week are an example of this.



January 15, 2020

11:00pm

  I went to traffic court yesterday and finally got this nonsense involving a situation my old car over with.  This situation has been quite stressful to me for the past two weeks and I very much suspect that Crystal was taking advantage of the situation. I was worried quite a bit over whether or not I would have to pay a heavy fine. In the end I had to pay a moderate fine, not heavy, but moderate.

  The worrying was really starting to get to me. Last week, there were a few nights when I had trouble falling asleep because I could not stop thinking about this court situation. Throw in Crystal’s nightly harassment on top of that and sure enough, I experienced a few very rough nights last week. During that week, I experienced at least three full-blown attacks Crystal was hitting me with voice harassment and a level of physical harassment as well. The physical harassment in particular was quite intense, more intense than I’ve experienced in quite a while.

  I suspect that all the strain and fatigue that I was dealing with in regards to this court situation, left me quite vulnerable to Crystal’s intrusions and harassment. All of that anxiety seemed to feed her and give her strength, so that her presence had more of an effect on me. Hopefully, now with this traffic court ordeal done and over with, these more frequent and escalated nightly attacks will come to an end.

***




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hearing a Voice in the Middle of the Night : A Strange Incident

Is EVP Recording Dangerous ? Voices Intrusions Pt. 1

Hearing Voices After EVP : 1/18/2020