Entity Attachment : Hearing Harassing Voices : 1/23-25/2020


Entity Attachment : Hearing Harassing Voices  : 1/23-25/2020


January 23, 2020
7:40am

  Last night after I went to bed, things were fairly mild as far as the presence and harassment from Crystal. There was one exception however. A few minutes after I got into bed and as I was trying to sleep, a female voice shouted at me very suddenly and quite loudly. The voice shouted out a few words very quickly, but it was all too quick for me to make out what was said.  This voice sounded very clear. The voice did very much sound like a young woman’s voice, but it did not sound like Crystal in my opinion.

  This shouting tactic is something that I’ve seen these spirit attachments use more this year than at any other previous time throughout my attachment situation. When the shouting assaults by these voices first started, these shouts seemed to me to be more internal…..like a shout in my head so to speak. However, over time, I began to see more variations of this, such as shouts that seemed right up to one of my ears….or a shut right in front of my face.

  For the most part, when I hear these shouts, they are often a single word (at least this is how it was initially). I would often hear a voice shout a single word such as “hey!” or my name very quick.  When I was hit with these shouts, I noticed there was also a very pronounced physical reaction to them as well. When hit with a shout like this, I would feel a sudden and powerful jolt or shock that reverberated through my body. I have often described this as being “punched by a voice.”

  As bad as the early days of my attachment situation were (in 2015), to the best of my recollection, I do not recall experiencing this sudden shouting tactic back in those days at all. If my memory serves me correctly, it was sometime around 2017 that I first experienced any of these entity attachments doing this. The pattern was basically the same back then as it is now. I would always experience these shouts when I was in bed, trying to sleep (whether at night or during the day while I was trying to rest on my day off from work).

  Just as they are now, these initial “shout attacks” that I experienced were akin to being punched by a voice. The sudden and loud shout seemed to send a jolt or shock-wave through my body. As soon as I began experiencing these shouts, needless to say. I found it to be a quite unsettling experience. However, these disturbing shouting incidents were so infrequent at first, that it would still be some time before I began to consider them as part of the routine of harassment tactics employed by these intruding entities.

  Throughout 2018, I would still get hit with these “shout assaults” every now and again. Yet, it was still quite infrequent and I still didn’t come to regard such occurrences as a regular tactic that I was seeing used.

  However, by the Spring of 2019 and especially throughout that Summer, things had changed. By then, the shouts became a frequent occurrence. Quite often, the shouts were so sudden it was hard for me to tell if it was coming from a voice that I recognized from earlier on in my attachment situation. But, sometimes I could make out that it was the voice of Crystal. 

However, as this became more and more of a frequent occurrence, I noticed that these shouts did seem to be coming from a mix of different voices. What is certainly worth noting about this is that around this time, I began to feel that the presence of different voices that I would hear on a regular basis began to diminish. The number of different and distinct voices became smaller and smaller and Crystal’s voice became more and more predominant in regards to this. I would say that these days, it is Crystal’s voice that I hear something like 95% of the time.

  Recently, it seems that it is when I get hit with these shouts (mostly at night) that I occasionally notice a voice that sounds completely different from Crystal’s voice. Over the course of this past Summer (2019), I began to experience these shouting attacks quite often….almost nightly.   I did recognize Crystal’s voice as being the main perpetrator of these shouts. However, I also began to notice that there were frequently some male voices that were shouting at me as well. These male voices are not around nearly as frequently as Crystal’s voice (Crystal’s voice is still more or less around all the time to one degree or another). Identifying and counting the exact number of voices that I hear has never been something that I’ve been very proficient at. I find that there’s still far too much obscurity and confusion looming over this whole situation for that. But, I would say that I observe that these days, Crystal’s voice is still very much attached to my life and that these other voices tend to show up briefly every now and again, but do not seem to stick around from day to day like Crystal does.


January 25, 2020
12:20am
  I’m just about to turn in for the night. I just took two doses of sleep-aid and I’m just sitting here waiting for it to kick in. I just heard Crystal’s voice saying my name very clearly a few moments ago. I’ve also started feeling some physical sensations just now, as I sit here and write. It would seem that Crystal may be intent on escalating things here shortly. I’ll have to wait and see.


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hearing a Voice in the Middle of the Night : A Strange Incident

Is EVP Recording Dangerous ? Voices Intrusions Pt. 1

Hearing Voices After EVP : 1/18/2020