Hearing Voices After EVP : 1/18/2020


Hearing Voices After EVP :  1/18/2020

January 18, 2020
11:40pm

  I’m about to call it a day shortly. Though of course, whether or not my day is truly ended as far as my dealing with the intrusions of this spirit attachment (Crystal) is not entirely up to me.
   There was no major incident so far today. I could hear Crystal’s voice throughout the day. At times, she did begin hurling insults at me. This is how it is with her and hearing her voice. Of course, I have no real way of knowing if she is truly a she. I have heard this particular female voice since February of 2015. I heard her voice on my EVP recordings (as I was still involved with recording for EVP at that time). It has always for the most part, sounded the same to me, yet her identity remains a mystery.

  Her voice arrived on my recordings at the same time as other “negative” or “heckler” voices began to show up on my EVP recordings. Even then, she was one of the more prominent voices and she quickly grabbed my attention.

  While I was still involved with recording, this female voice seemed intended to play mind games with me. This much I could tell right away. But, I wouldn’t go so far as to call this voice hostile at that time. However, that would soon change. When I began hearing the negative voices outside of my recordings (beginning in the end of February, 2015). This female voice quickly became one of the most malicious and tormenting voices that I was hearing.

  This female voice has generally, always sounded the same to me. This voice sounds like the voice of a young woman. She sounds young, but I don’t mean like a child’s voice.  She sounds like a young woman, maybe in her late teens or early twenties. Her voice has always sounded the same (I would recognize this voice anywhere). However, I may hear her in a different manner on different occasions. Sometimes, her voice may sound rather whispery. I often experience hearing her voice as if she were shouting at me in whispers. Other times, her voice will seem to have a high pitch quality to it. Other times, her voice may sound as if she were speaking from behind some kind of barrier. It is common for this voice to have some variation as far as volume, pitch…..and such characteristics. However, I always recognize it as the same voice. I have been hearing this particular younger sounding female voice since it emerged from out of my EVP recordings in 2015. I am not exaggerating when I say that I would pretty much recognize this voice anywhere.

  For a long time, this female voice didn’t identify herself with any specific name. Sometimes, I would hear her refer to herself as “#1”. However, this voice seemed more interested in intruding into my life and tormenting the hell out of me rather than have me recognize her by any specific identity or name. That did eventually change however.

  I can’t recall exactly when it happened as far a specific date goes, but about roughly two years ago, I awoke very early one morning, probably around 4:00am. I wasn’t awoken suddenly like this for any particular reason as far as I can remember. I wasn’t awoken because of any harassment that she was inflicting on me just then. I wasn’t awoken by a bad dream. I simply woke up suddenly to a dark room. Almost immediately, I heard this female voice as if it were right in front of me. I heard this voice say “it is Crystal, it is Crystal that is here with you.”
  Prior to this strange incident that morning (to the best of my recollection) I do not remember any of the voices that I had been hearing since 2015 (both on my EVP recordings or through this hijacked clairaudience) refer to themselves or even mention the name Crystal. Yet, every day since that morning, this female voice that I’ve been hearing so much, has identified herself with the name Crystal. She has never mentioned a last name…..just Crystal. She has yet to waiver from this since that morning…..so when discussing this spirit, this voice that I hear above all others…….Crystal it is.

  At this point, it is almost completely just Crystal’s voice that I hear. I say almost, because occasionally I will hear other voices that do not sound like Crystal……..voices that I do not recognize. Such and incident just occurred the other night. I was in bed, trying to sleep. I was hearing Crystal’s voice speaking to me (as usual), but mixing in with Crystal’s voice, there was another voice that seemed to be present……a voice that did not sound quite human at all.
  That’s another thing that I should mention. I am not certain what kind of being or spirit Crystal is. I am not certain of her origins. Since the early days of my attachment situation, I have heard her make various claims about this. However, that is the issue right there, she has made various claims. These claims about who she is exactly, are not consistent and in some ways, they do not seem to align at all.

  For the most part, I would say that yes, her voice does sound like a human voice to me. However, (like I had previously mentioned) there are frequent occasions where her voice will take on some strange characteristics, such as having a higher pitch to it. Her behavior, is another perplexing subject all on its own. This will be a topic that I will try to discuss in depth on this blog.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hearing a Voice in the Middle of the Night : A Strange Incident

Is EVP Recording Dangerous ? Voices Intrusions Pt. 1