Spirit Attachment : Dreams and Dream Intrusions : 1/16/2020


Spirit Attachment : Dreams and Dream Intrusions : 1/16/2020

January 16, 2020
11:45pm

  I had a strange dream last night (or in the early morning hours I should say). I don’t remember much of the details. But, I do recall that it was a rather unsettling dream. It was unsettling enough to awaken me suddenly. When I awoke, I reached over to grab my phone and check the time…..it was 6:45am. Just then, I heard the voice of Crystal make some comment about the dream. I had the impression that she had seen the whole thing, as if she had seen my dream as if watching a movie on a television screen….or perhaps, as if she were tapped into my mind and had experienced the dream just as I had. This just serves to further the impression that I have often, that Crystal has some kind of telepathic wiretap capable of knowing and hearing all of my thoughts.

  Even though this was a rather strange dream, I do not think that this was a dream that was orchestrated or meddled with by Crystal directly. I’ve experienced quite a few disturbing dream incidents since my spirit attachment situation began after I had been experimenting with EVP recording in 2015. At this point, I do believe I recognize much better, the differences between a dream from these attachments and a dream that is not.

  That Spring and Summer, which were the worst day of my oppression, I remember experiencing a number of very unsettling dreams that led me to believe that these spirit attachments did indeed have the ability (at least at times) to intrude or even create these kind of dreams.

   I remember one dream in particular that Summer, where I was being chased across a field by a rather ferocious looking Rottweiler while hearing Crystal’s voice (the same as I hear it today) mocking me and laughing at me. As time went on, more of these rather suspicious and disturbing dreams were to follow.

  Then for a time, I would have dreams where I was dreaming that I was in bed dreaming. A kind of dream within a dream effect was created where the line between different states of consciousness (being awake, being asleep or somewhere in between) became very blurred. Yet always Crystal’s voice was there.

  In these situations, I would hear her voice before I fell asleep, then hear her voice speaking within the dream, and then hear her voice right as I woke up. It was as if there was no pause, no break in her talking between all of these states of consciousness. It was as if her voice would just continue talking on and on…..uninterrupted.

  I do not believe that last night’s dream was orchestrated by Crystal. I have the impression that she spied on it yes, but I do not think that she was the cause of it. I’m no expert in analyzing dreams, but this particular dream seemed like a regular old bad dream to me. It can get murky and hard to pin down, but after having such experiences over all this time, I do believe that I see some consistent differences from regular dreams and dreams that I suspect originate from these spirit attachments (or at this point in my attachment situation……just Crystal). A strange one in particular is the exact timing of the dream. I’ve never been on to remember my dreams very well, but it seems that it is quite common for me to have my regular dreams after I have been asleep for a few hours (for example, this last dream, where I woke up suddenly from it at 6:45am).

  However, with the suspicious dreams that I suspect are orchestrated or manipulated by these spirit attachments, they seem to occur much closer to the time of when I go to bed and fall asleep. In fact, I’d say that many of these suspicious dreams tend to occur within mere minutes from when I enter a state of being asleep. Sometimes, it even seems that I’ll have these dreams before I am fully asleep, as if I’m having them in a state where I’m between being awake and being asleep. A blurred sense of the boundary of being asleep and still being awake is a common feature to many of these suspicious dreams that I experience. These difference were probably nothing that I gave much attention to before the start of my attachment situation in 2015, but it is something that is much more noticeable to me now, for I can sense Crystal operating within all of these different states of consciousness.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hearing a Voice in the Middle of the Night : A Strange Incident

Is EVP Recording Dangerous ? Voices Intrusions Pt. 1

Hearing Voices After EVP : 1/18/2020