Spirit Attachment Voices : 1/27-28/2020


Spirit Attachment Voices : 1/27-28/2020

January 27, 2020
11:05pm

  At this very moment as I write, I am hearing a few voices fill my small apartment. I’m hearing them coming in louder over the steady noise of my heater.
  I can hear Crystal’s voice and it sounds just as it always does.  But, I’m also hearing a few other voices. One voice sounds rather deep, so deep that I cannot really make out what it is saying. The voices are becoming quite strong….and quickly to. In the past, I would have gotten up out of my chair by now and shut off the background noise to put a stop to hearing the voices in this intense manner. But, that’s not the kind of thing I do very much anymore. It’s January, and even though it’s not that cold out tonight, it’s cold enough and I don’t want to be cold in my own home here tonight.
  If I turn off the heater to eliminate the background noise, then the voices will most likely be significantly reduced in volume. But, if I do that, I’d be handing them a small victory. I won’t do it. I’ve been through this type of situation countless times before and I’ll deal with it just like I have countless times before …..I’ll slug through it. The storm of voices that is raging here tonight will pass.


January 28, 2020

  The barrage of voices has subsided quite a bit.  As far as I can tell, I’m just hearing Crystal’s voice right now, but it sounds fainter than it did just an hour ago.  That “bombardment” of voices seemed to some to come out of nowhere. It reminded me of how things were for me back in 2017.
  Back then, I would experience what I just experienced here tonight on a regular basis. I remember that this kind of intense escalation of the voices would happen a few nights on any given week.  On some nights, I would get hit with two or three of these bombardments a night.  On average, these sudden barrages would last about 15-20 minutes before the strength of the voices subsided. This is how it occurred this evening as well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hearing a Voice in the Middle of the Night : A Strange Incident

Is EVP Recording Dangerous ? Voices Intrusions Pt. 1

Hearing Voices After EVP : 1/18/2020