Spirit Intrusion : Sleep Deprivation : 1/28/2020


Spirit Intrusion : Sleep Deprivation : 1/28/2020

January 28, 2020
1:05 am

  I just got out of bed to take another dose of sleep-aid. It’s been a rather rough night so far. Crystal is definitely escalating her harassment.  When I went to bed about 45 minutes ago to make a try for sleep, her voice was chattering away at a fairly intense strength. I’ve already been hit by at least two shouts also.
  One of these shouts was very intense and sent a jolting feeling through my body. It was sudden, but her voice was extremely clear. As I’ve said before, this shouting tactic that she seems so fond of using these days, it is as close as you can get I’d imagine to being punched by a voice.
  The physical sensations/disturbances have also been quite intense so far tonight as well. She’s hitting me with a bit of everything it would seem.
  I’m about to make another try for sleep here in a few moments.
  Last week I had quite a bit of trouble getting to sleep at night, but aside from one very blatant nightly attack by Crystal, her harassment then was not nearly as intense. Now I’m into a second week of this difficulty getting a good night of sleep. At least she hasn’t deprived me of a whole night of sleep yet. It’s been quite a while since that has happened. I could be wrong, but the last time that this occurred I think, was almost exactly a year ago…..on February 6, 2019. That week, I went a stretch where I was having a real rough time getting to sleep for three nights in a row, and then one night, because of Crystal’s harassment, I didn’t get any sleep at all and this sent me hurling back down the rabbit hole again. The next day, the voices and the bodily sensations were as intense as they were in the early (and worst) days of my oppression back in 2015.
  Here I go, off to make my second try for sleep. Just getting to sleep can be a real fight sometimes. Crystal, doesn’t seem to get tired of this routine, but I do.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hearing a Voice in the Middle of the Night : A Strange Incident

Is EVP Recording Dangerous ? Voices Intrusions Pt. 1

Hearing Voices After EVP : 1/18/2020