A Dive Bombing Voice


February 23, 2020
8:09 pm

  Last night while in bed (not yet asleep, though trying to get there), I experienced another one of Crystal’s “shout attacks.” This is when I’m in bed and very suddenly, I’ll hear Crystal’s voice (or another voice) shout quite loudly “at me.” Most nights, as soon as I get into bed, I notice the presence of voices. Most noticeable is Crystal’s voice, mainly because it’s a voice that I have been hearing since the very beginning of my voice hearing situation. In fact, I had heard her voice on my EVP recordings during the Winter of 2015, before I started hearing any voices outside of the recording sessions via this hijacked clairaudience.

  To one degree or another, every night it seems to me that Crystal’s voice is present. Her voice sounds exactly the same to me now as it did when I first heard it on those recordings. Sometimes there are other voices present, voices that I’m not sure if I’ve heard before. But at least these days, Crystal’s voice stands out above all others…..hands down.

  At night, her voice may be louder or it may seem fainter. Often, the volume and characteristics of her voice seem to change very quickly. One minute, I could be hearing her voice with a little more volume to it and it may sound like it’s coming from my living room area, down the hallway from my bedroom. The next minute, her voice may sound much fainter, or very high pitch and now seeming to be only inches away from one of my ears.

  However, when I am “hit” by one the these “shout attacks” it is different. I’ve observed that there are some variations with these shouts. However, they are always quite startling in their intensity. Sometimes, they seem to originate from across the room, but more often they are very close in.  Sometimes, they even seem internal. It’s like hearing a voice shout inside of my own head.

  Last night, while Crystal was hitting me with one of these unpleasant shout attacks, the thought of Stuka dive bombers from WWII popped into my head. Perhaps (in part) this is because I had recently watched a movie about the Dunkirk evacuation during the war which involved dive bombing planes. Yet, there was something about the way that I was being hit by these shouts that brought this to mind. To me, it seemed like I was being hit with these shouts from above me. I could not see Crystal, but the whole experience gave me the impression that Crystal was swooping down and attacking her target….swooping down like a dive bombing voice.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hearing a Voice in the Middle of the Night : A Strange Incident

Is EVP Recording Dangerous ? Voices Intrusions Pt. 1

Hearing Voices After EVP : 1/18/2020