A Most Strange Way to Start My Day


A MOST STRANGE WAY TO START MY DAY

July 14, 2020
10:30 pm

  Today was another exhausting day at work. For the most part, I did not hear the voice of this entity attachment (Crystal) making derogatory comments towards me in a big way like she did yesterday afternoon. For a time, she actually seemed a bit more mellow. However, it didn’t last.

  At around eight o’clock this evening, she unleashed a barrage of insults at me. She didn’t catch me in a very bad mood like she did yesterday. So, I didn’t respond to her with anger, like I made a mistake of doing yesterday. I suppose, if anything, I simply felt a sense of disappointment. For a short time, it seemed to me like she might make it through the whole day without being all that hostile towards me.

  I’m still hearing her throw out insults here and there now at ten thirty at night. I’m remaining calm however. I most definitely do not want to make the same mistake that I made yesterday, and allow her to bring me to a point of anger. After all, that’s exactly what she wants.

  There was also a minor incident this morning. When I awoke, I immediately perceived Crystal’s presence, both in hearing her voice and also in feeling a very pronounced physical presence. Almost as soon as I opened my eyes, I felt a sensation of something moving slowly across my chest. It moved slowly, and I could feel a slight weight pressing down on me. It’s hard to put into words, but I also believe that I felt some kind of “legs”, multiple little legs on this invisible presence.  It was certainly a most strange way to start my day.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hearing a Voice in the Middle of the Night : A Strange Incident

Is EVP Recording Dangerous ? Voices Intrusions Pt. 1

Hearing Voices After EVP : 1/18/2020