Astral Voices Harassment : 2/13/2020


February 13, 2020
10:20pm

  This entity attachment (Crystal) attacked me in the middle of the night last night with a voice attack as well as hitting me with the bodily sensations. Luckily, I was able to fall back asleep quickly.

  It’s been just over a year since her intrusions have deprived me of a whole night of sleep. But, it seems like she’s been trying quite a lot recently.
  Tonight, Crystal has been going heavy with “the Riddle Talk.” While I was just outside smoking a cigarette a few moments ago, I heard her say “Crystal gave up on life” then start to say something about “Princess Leia” …..and then say that she “has a Master’s Degree” all in the span of a few brief moments. She talks like this sometimes.

  I suspect that her intention is to try and hook me in to be interested in something she says, then she makes comments that go off in all different directions. It’s kind of like having the rug pulled out from under my feet. These voices seem to me to always be trying to do that.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hearing a Voice in the Middle of the Night : A Strange Incident

Is EVP Recording Dangerous ? Voices Intrusions Pt. 1

Hearing Voices After EVP : 1/18/2020