Entity Attachment : Night Harassment - Hearing Voices : 2/2/2020


Entity Attachment : Night Harassment - Hearing Voices : 2/2/2020

February 2, 2020
2:00 am

  Here I am, writing another journal entry in the middle of the night. It feels just like old times.
   Tonight started out as a not so bad night as far as any harassment from this spirit attachment (Crystal) goes, to now being a night where I’ve become quite aggravated.

  I’m quite aggravated because tonight, I actually fell asleep fairly quickly. Then it seemed that within an hour of falling asleep, Crystal launched a sudden attack to try and wake me up in a most disrupting manner in an effort to anger me. It worked.

  When I first got into bed tonight, I was hearing her chatter and there were some physical sensations going on, but it was what I would consider moderate to mild in comparison to the way it can get at times. I drifted in that in-between zone (of being half-awake and half-asleep) for a short while, and then I fell asleep before too long.

  I’m not sure exactly how long I was sleeping for. It didn’t feel like very long, but it may have been close to an hour. Before I knew it, I was hearing Crystal’s voice much louder than I had been earlier. I forget exactly what I heard her saying, but I know that it was something unpleasant. I do remember her repeating my name a lot and tonight it seemed like she was deliberately trying to sound scary when repeating my name. It very much seemed like a deliberate attempt to cause me a disturbance, deprive me of sleep, and aggravate the hell out of me.

  I just took another dose of sleep-aid and I will give sleep another try here in a few moments.
  What bothers me quite a lot about this evening is that fact that for much of the evening (before I went to bed), Crystal didn’t seem all that motivated to harass me. There is always some level disturbance present, but I know when she is really trying to harass me and when she seems less motivated about it. A calm peaceful evening where I can fall asleep quick and easy is always what I’m hoping for. I almost never happens, but I hope anyway.

  Tonight, I went through some minor harassment initially (as I mentioned), then fell asleep before too long, but Crystal woke me up with this “voice attack.”

  It is rare that her harassment wakes me up once I have fallen into a deep sleep. It does happen from time to time, but it is rare for me. I suspect that when the sleep-aid eventually kicks in, I’m out like a light. Tonight was an occasion when the contrary did happen. Despite the fact that I took a couple of doses of sleep-aid before getting into bed, it still did occur. All I know is that I was asleep and then I started hearing her voice with more volume than I had at any point that evening.



February 2, 2020
12:00 pm

  I’m feeling a bit tired today. It was sometime after 3 am that I finally made it off to sleep last night. After getting out of bed and taking another dose of sleep-aid after my first failed attempt at sleep, I managed to fall asleep fairly quickly.

  So far today I’ve been hearing Crystal’s voice here and there, but it has not been very strong. I did already experience some physical sensations already this morning. They were fairly intense (which usually I don’t experience in the morning). While I was outside earlier, having a cup of coffee and smoking a cigarette, I began to feel an intense vibration sensation in my lower body area. This vibration sensation I experience quite often at night while I’m in bed. But, it is not common for me to experience it this intensely so early in the morning. I don’t know why this is, but I do notice that there are certain things that I experience more frequently at certain times of the day. It has seemed to be this way for quite some time in my situation. One exception of this being the very beginning of this attachment situation (the Spring of 2015), when things were happening on a much more intense and constant level.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hearing a Voice in the Middle of the Night : A Strange Incident

Is EVP Recording Dangerous ? Voices Intrusions Pt. 1

Hearing Voices After EVP : 1/18/2020