Spirit Attachment Voices : 2/25/2020


February 25, 2020
12:15 am

  I’m about to turn in. Right now, I’m hearing Crystal’s voice. She’s talking constantly. Her voice is fainter, but very much constant. There may be another voice present. I believe I’m hearing another female voice. They seem to be coming from different directions in my apartment. But, it’s hard to tell sometimes. It could just be some kind of strange echo effect of Crystal’s voice.


2:00 am

  I had to get out of bed and take another dose of sleep-aid. Crystal’s chatter has been ceaseless. She hit me with a few shouts as well. I was feeling some physical sensations, but these were on the weaker side tonight. So far, it’s been the voice harassment that has been causing me the most trouble.  I was almost asleep….almost there, very close….but just couldn’t reach it. I’m about to try again in a few moments.


9:30 pm

  I finally made it off to sleep last night around 2:30 am. Last night, it wasn’t so much the “shout attacks” or the bodily sensations that were causing me the most troubles, but a fainter yet steady and ceaseless chatter from Crystal.  I only got a little over four hours of sleep, but I felt okay throughout the day today. A day of less sleep I can handle….I’m very much used to that by now. But, if it goes into three or four nights in a row of getting less sleep, then I could potentially find myself in a situation where I find myself down the rabbit hole at 2015 level again. This is why I still take the sleep-aid as much as I do. I very much wish I didn’t rely on it so much. But, these entities target my sleep. I need to sleep, I need to rest…..I need to. As for them, I’m not so sure that they do require rest. If they do, it doesn’t seem to be nearly as much.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hearing a Voice in the Middle of the Night : A Strange Incident

Is EVP Recording Dangerous ? Voices Intrusions Pt. 1

Hearing Voices After EVP : 1/18/2020