Spirit Attachment Voices : 2/27/2020

February 27, 2020
7:00 am

  I fell asleep fairly easily last night. But, once I fell asleep…..that’s when some trouble began. It seemed that once I did fall asleep.  I was “riddled with bad dreams”. It was strange. It didn’t seem like one bad dream, but several…..one after another. I don’t remember all of the details of them, but I remember hearing Crystal’s voice in all of them. I also remember being awoken at some point by a neighbor’s car alarm going off. The alarm was going off for quite a few moments (this is what caused me to wake up). I got out of bed to look out of my bedroom window to see if the alarm was coming from my car (it sounded close enough). I looked…the alarm noise wasn’t coming from my car. Just then, it stopped. I went back and got into bed. It seemed like I fell back asleep within a few moments. It seemed like the bad dreams started up again within moments to. It was like they just kept on coming at me without let up. 

  As is often the case with these suspicious dreams (that I suspect are being manipulated or even created by Crystal or other beings around) they occurred within a very short time of falling asleep. I am not sure what significance there is in this (or if there is any), but I observe that these suspicious dreams often do tend to occur a very short time after I fall asleep. Where looking back throughout the years before my attachment situation began in 2015, I seem to remember awaking suddenly from bad dreams at all hours of the night (or early morning). There was more variation to it back then. 


10:00 pm

Not much to report. I just heard Crystal’s voice rather loudly calling out my name. I heard it coming in over the background noise of my heater. The month is almost over. Spring will be here before too long. Actually, the weather recently has been closer to Spring weather than Winter weather. Still, sometimes it can get a bit chill at night, so I’m still running my heater quite a bit.

  The presence of Crystal’s voice hasn’t been too intense today….at least it wasn’t getting my attention very much. Things are starting to pick up at my work, so that’s been keeping my focus on other things. Crystal’s voice still gets through here and there throughout the day, but it doesn’t have too much of an effect on me until night time……when all I want is peace and quiet.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hearing a Voice in the Middle of the Night : A Strange Incident

Is EVP Recording Dangerous ? Voices Intrusions Pt. 1

Hearing Voices After EVP : 1/18/2020