Spirit Attachment Voices and Ringing in the Ears : 2/26/2020


February 25, 2019
11:50 pm

  I just took a dose of sleep-aid and will go to bed in a few moments. Last night, Crystal kept me awake until after two in the morning with her ceaseless chattering. I hope tonight goes better.

  About thirty minutes ago, I was out on my back deck smoking a cigarette, when I heard Crystal’s voices speaking. I still hear her voice to a greater or lesser extent every day. So, just hearing her voice is nothing out of the ordinary for me (I’m sorry to say). But, what was different here was that she seemed to be talking to someone else instead of talking “at me”. I heard her talking about me, but she was not talking directly to me as she usually is. I got the impression (from what I was hearing her say) that she was talking to another being like her about me. However, I could hear Crystal’s voice, but not the voice of this other being that she seemed to be talking to.

  I quickly speculated on what was occurring here. Crystal must have heard me thinking, because I heard her voice say something along the lines of that she was indeed talking to another just like her, who noticed us and was curious and that they were all over the place…..all over the world.

  This is not the first time that I’ve had an incident like this where it seemed like I was overhearing Crystal talking to another “invisible being.” Though, this was the first such incident like this in a while.



February 26, 2020
11:05 pm

  I’m about to turn in. It’s raining pretty hard right now. Not much to report really, I’m hearing Crystal’s voice in the background, but for the most part it’s rather faint. The only thing out of the ordinary that happened today was that I experienced some ringing in my ears this afternoon. That in itself is not really that unusual, it’s just that I haven’t experienced it for some time. However, the ringing in the ears has been something that I have been experiencing since the early days of my attachment situation. I remember that it was in early April of 2015 that it first started for me. It first started happening at the time when the voices hit full force or when I was experiencing a “voices blitzkrieg” as I often say. But, since that time I experience it very sporadically. I may experience the ringing one day and then not experience it again for a few weeks. But, it always seems to come back around.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hearing a Voice in the Middle of the Night : A Strange Incident

Is EVP Recording Dangerous ? Voices Intrusions Pt. 1

Hearing Voices After EVP : 1/18/2020