Spiritual Astral Entity Voices Intrusions : 2/21/2020


February 21, 2020
11:56 pm

  I’m about to turn in. I’m not sure what to expect tonight. Last night, I experienced a moderately strong attack from Crystal. There were other voices present last night as well. As is usually the case for me, Crystal’s was the most vocal. She seemed very much intent on attacking me last night and depriving me of sleep. However, I’m not sure what to make of the presence of these other voices that I was hearing.

  My current overall situation is that I hear Crystal’s voice (to one degree or another) still on a day to day basis, and then maybe once or twice a week, another voice that I don’t recognize and that doesn’t sound like Crystal, will arrive on the scene for a short time. Crystal is without a doubt talking “at me” all of the time as a kind of sadistic assault. She (if she even truly is a she) clearly uses her voice as a means of attack and of oppression.

  However, I can’t say with certainty that any of these other voices that I may hear are present for the same reason….at least not all of them. Some of these other voices are very faint. Some I only hear say a word or two and then they are gone. In these instances, I’m not really receiving any kind of message from them. Yet, maybe these other voices are there to intrude as well, just as Crystal is. When it gets to down to particular voices other than Crystal’s, I just can’t always be sure, especially since I’m not hearing as many voices as before.

  During the early days of my oppression (back in 2015), Crystal was one of several voices involved in a “voices blitz” that really made my life a surreal nightmare for a time. My terrifying experiences gave me the impression that I was being attacked by a whole gang of “entities.” So, I have experienced many intrusions where several different and distinct voices were involved. It has only been within the last year and a half that the number of separate voices dwindled down to where it was mainly just this female voice (Crystal) that I was still hearing on a day to day basis.

  I’m going to turn in now. I’m hearing Crystal’s voice in the background. I am under fire from her voice and another battle for sleep is about to begin momentarily.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hearing a Voice in the Middle of the Night : A Strange Incident

Is EVP Recording Dangerous ? Voices Intrusions Pt. 1

Hearing Voices After EVP : 1/18/2020