Spiritual Entity Voices Intrusion : 2/22-23/2020


February 22, 2020
11:40 pm

  I’m about to turn in. I’m hearing Crystal’s voice coming in over the background noise of my heater…though not that strongly.

  Earlier, I was hearing her talk a bit about “extraterrestrials” and “other dimensions.” I didn’t catch it all (and I wasn’t trying to), but I heard her repeating these words quite a few times.  While this is nothing new or even out of the ordinary with her, I have been hearing her using the word “extraterrestrials” quite a bit over the course of the past few weeks, a little more than usual I would say.



February 23, 2020
10:00 am

  I experienced something of a milder “shouting attack” from Crystal last night, when I was in bed trying to sleep. I say “milder” because these shouts of hers did not seem as strong as they usually are. However, I experienced quite a few of them. So, it was clear to me that she was putting some effort in here to cause me quite a disturbance while I was trying to sleep. I almost got out of bed to take more sleep-aid, but I must have fallen asleep just before doing that, for while I remember thinking that I should get up and get out of bed to take more, I don’t remember actually doing it.

  Next week will be the five year anniversary of when I started hearing these intruding voices on a regular basis. I don’t remember that the exact date of my first incident with this (which surprises me), but I know that it happened at the end of February, 2015. I can recall the incident quite clearly, but not the exact date.

  It happened while I was at work one day. It was in the afternoon if I recall correctly. I went into the Men’s Room. In there is a ceiling fan that is wired to the light switch.  So when you flick the switch, the light and fan go on together and the bathroom is filled with quite a lot of steady noise.

  That afternoon, through that noise…..I heard “the negative voices.” This was not the first time that I had heard these particular “negative voices”, but it was the first time that I was hearing them like this. Prior to this incident, I had only heard them on recordings that I had been making. I had been doing EVP sessions on a regular basis since the beginning of January.  These particular voices (who seemed inclined to made insults, threats and other unpleasant comments towards me) first appeared on my recordings in mid-February.

  In the short time that I was hearing these “negative voices” on my recordings, they began to become quite recognizable to me. Among them was a female voice who was one of the most outspoken. She seemed to like to try and play mind games with me, but I wouldn’t say that at that time she was malicious. However, within a short time, this would all change. When the “voices blitz” hit in full force at the beginning of April, 2015, this female voice was the most viscous and tormenting of all. For a long time, she didn’t seem very interested in going by any particular name. But a few years later, this same female voice would be present when I awoke early one morning just before dawn. That morning, this female voice spoke to me and said “it is Crystal…it is Crystal that is here with you”.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hearing a Voice in the Middle of the Night : A Strange Incident

Is EVP Recording Dangerous ? Voices Intrusions Pt. 1

Hearing Voices After EVP : 1/18/2020