Recent Commentary and Shout Attacks


March 23, 2020
9:20 pm

  Things have been getting quite hectic this past week with the escalating COVID-19 Pandemic. While I have been hearing and seeing mention of this virus on the news media and social media for weeks, it was really just within the past week that the ongoing situation began to effect the area around me in some major ways. What a difference in such a short span of time. Uncertainty about the future, about the virus, about my employment…..have all been on my mind.

  To no great surprise to me, this entity attachment (that I hear as a female voice who calls herself “Crystal”) has also been very observant about what’s going on and has taken this opportunity to attempt to add to my growing concern over it.

  For example, this morning while I was at work (my place of employment is still operating), a delivery truck was delivering some construction material to our office.  It was raining heavily outside, so I decided to help the delivery driver offload the boxes and so shorten the time that he would be caught out in the rain. As soon as all of the boxes were inside and the delivery truck departed, I began hearing Crystal’s voice saying “you just caught the Coronavirus”……..”you have just now caught the Coronavirus.”

  This was not the first such incident of hearing her make comments such as this. All last week, I was hearing her make similar comments such as “you will get COVID-19”………….”you will get the Coronavirus”……………and “you will be a fatality of the Coronavirus.”

  On a few occasions, I heard her voice saying things like “go home….go home right now!.....stop going to work”……”go back to your apartment….it’s much safer there from the Coronavirus……I don’t want to go through the trouble of having to find another host.”
  So in truth…..her commentary has been a mix of what I would consider outright “low” to simply something more baffling. Aside from this kind of commentary that I’ve been hearing from her, she has still been active with her nightly intrusions and harassment. For the past week at night while I’m in bed trying to fall asleep, Crystal has still been quite active with her “shout attacks.” This is when she shouts right up to my face or ears. It’s very quick, very sudden and very intense. It sends a jolting sensation through me every time. She has been using this tactic of disruption on a least a weekly basis for the past year and to me it seems that she become quite proficient at it.

  However, there is some good news to report. Despite Crystal’s efforts to try and disrupt my sleep routine with these “shout attacks”, I have been (for the most part) able to fall asleep rather quickly of recent. I’d say that on most nights for the last week it seems that I’ve been able to fall asleep within about twenty minutes. Prior to this, I went about a two month stretch where it seemed to be taking me one to two hours to fall asleep on average. So, I am pleased that this seems to be finally turning around. It’s not much compared to everything else that’s getting more and more hectic by the day, but it’s something.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hearing a Voice in the Middle of the Night : A Strange Incident

Is EVP Recording Dangerous ? Voices Intrusions Pt. 1

Hearing Voices After EVP : 1/18/2020