Strange Tuning Fork Sound Incident

March 28, 2020

3:20 pm

I experienced something very strange last night. I went to bed shortly after midnight. While I was in bed trying to sleep, I was experiencing  some harassment for this entity attachment (Crystal). I was hearing her voice and experiencing physical sensations (as is often the case). The intensity of this was not out of the ordinary (for her). But then suddenly....I was literally  hit it seemed by a strange noise. I'm not certain that I could even hope to describe it accurately, but just taking a shot at it, it was comparable to the sound of a tuning fork.....only on a more intense level.

  The sound seemed to hit me on my right side at first...then travel over me and then up towards the ceiling and then it ceased. That was another strange thing about it......it lasted for a few moments and it seemed to travel across the room. Just like when I'm hit by the "shout attacks" that Crystal is so fond of doing, this strange tuning fork sound (when it first hit me) sent a jolting sensation through my body. 

 Almost as soon as this strange sound ceased, I heard Crystal's voice say "tell me what hearing that was like."  In my mind, I was thinking "what the hell was that?" Trying to determine if it was a sound related to my home ...the plumbing,  the roof, etc...etc....or if it was from her. The way that it hit me so closely at first and then seemed to travel across the room, leads me to believe it was from her. I'm not sure what it was. I've never experienced hearing this particular tuning fork sound throughout my attachment situation to the best of my recollection (and I've heard a lot of strange things from these entities), but I do believe it was something that she orchestrated. She did take credit for it. After her one comment about it, I heard her say "that's a new weapon we're developing." I don't place value in anything that I hear her say, but I admit that this was a rather intense and unusual sound. Needless to say, it didn't help getting to sleep quickly any easier. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hearing a Voice in the Middle of the Night : A Strange Incident

Is EVP Recording Dangerous ? Voices Intrusions Pt. 1

Hearing Voices After EVP : 1/18/2020