Another Mention of "Christopher" : 5/29/2020


May 29, 2020

10:50 pm

  I was just outside on my back deck smoking a cigarette and I heard the voice of “Crystal” say “Christopher gave up on the Authority.” She was responding to something that I was thinking about regarding parallel worlds (I am reading a book on this subject currently).

  Here she is mentioning this “Christopher” again. She has spoken this name on many occasions over the course of the last few years. The impression that I get from hearing what she has said about this being named Christopher is that he is a being that is directing things regarding my attachment situation. in a sense, I get the impression that this Christopher is Crystal’s commanding officer or something along those lines.

  For myself, ever since I began hearing voices in 2015, I have never heard any of these voices identify themselves as being this Christopher, with one possible exception. When I was doing my experiments with EVP recording during the Winter of 2015, (before I started hearing voices outside of the recordings), I did record a voice that may have been this Christopher. 

  This incident occurred on the afternoon of January 17, 2015. I was doing an EVP session in a spare bedroom of the home that I was living in at the time (bad idea…..I know). I was only two weeks into my recording endeavor. Prior to that day, I had been hearing absolutely nothing on my recordings. I was about to give up the whole pursuit (if only I had), when upon playing back a session that I had done that day, I heard voices ….there was no mistaking it for me….. there were voices on this recording. This was the first recording that I made where I did capture voices, and not only this, most of the voices were giving intelligent replies to questions that I had asked during the session. These voices that I captured on recording that day were by no means the most remarkable EVPs ever, but some of them I could hear clearly enough each time that I listened to the recording of that particular session.

  In the days that followed, I shared that recording with others on a few internet forums that were centered around research into the Electronic Voice Phenomenon. One individual was kind enough to take the time and analyze my recording with equipment far more sophisticated than anything that I had access to. This individual found even more EVPs on my recording than I had initially heard (this individual had the best ear for hearing EVP than anyone I had ever met). At the very end of the recording, this individual pointed out that there was a male voice that seemed to say “Chris.”  Was this the voice of “Christopher.” Perhaps it was, yet I can never be certain of course. As I said, no other voice that I’ve heard throughout this whole ordeal had ever identified themselves by the name “Chris” or “Christopher.” Yet, I have heard Crystal speak of a Christopher on numerous occasions. I have even speculated that perhaps Crystal is really a kind of created voice or created personality from this elusive being named Christopher. Is that what's going on here? Once again, there’s no way I can be certain about this.

  This female voice that I hear the most often and that identifies herself by the name Crystal, I also first began hearing on my EVP recordings from the Winter of 2015. I began to hear her voice at around the same time that other “trickster”…..”heckler”….and “negative” voices first began to appear on my recordings. Her voice was the most present when the negative voices “came out of the recordings.” Her voice is the voice that I her most frequently now…..(still on a day to day basis). The number of separate and distinct voices that I hear today has greatly diminished from what it was in 2015. Yet, this voice that calls herself Crystal remains present…..and she sounds exactly the same today as she did when I first heard her voice on my EVP recordings in 2015.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hearing a Voice in the Middle of the Night : A Strange Incident

Is EVP Recording Dangerous ? Voices Intrusions Pt. 1

Hearing Voices After EVP : 1/18/2020