More Strange Sensations : 5/28/2020


May 28, 2025

8:35 pm


  I experienced a few strange incidents today while I was at work. About three or four times today, I felt “something” very suddenly latch on to one of my legs and create a slight vibration sensation. During one of these incidents, I was quite clearly hearing the younger sounding female voice (the voice that calls herself Crystal).  It is my belief that these sensations were in fact being caused by this attachment that identifies herself to me as Crystal.  These were not anything like regular leg twitches or such. There was an intelligence behind them. I gauged the size of this presence to be roughly about the size of a golf ball.

  Experiencing strange bodily sensations  is nothing new in my attachment situation. In fact, this occurs practically every day (or every night I should say). These strange sensations that seem to be caused by an external (intelligent) presence have accompanied hearing these voices since my attachment situation began in 2015. Certain aspects with regards to these sensations change (to varying degrees) every now and again. However, for quite some time now, I have been experiencing the vast majority of these sensations at night……more specifically when I am in bed trying to fall asleep.

  I do occasionally experience them at other times. For example, in the evening I frequently like to sit in my living room chair and read. Sometimes I will feel some of these sensations then as well. Often it is a feeling akin to jabs or slight pinches coming up through the cushion…..as if there is a presence inside of the chair itself. However, I would say that for at least the past two years, about ninety percent of these incidents where I am experiencing vivid bodily sensations, occur at night when I’m in bed.  I’ve observed that they almost always occur (and I stress almost) when I am stationary .....either in bed or sitting down and rarely when I am moving around. 

  These incidents that I experienced today while I was at work were a bit out of the ordinary because I was feeling these sensations while I was standing (for at least two of the incidents). It is also rare anymore to experience the bodily sensations while I am at work. Often, it seems to me that with my focus being directed elsewhere to more of a degree (then when I’m at home at night), this seems to create some kind of block or hindrance to these kinds of incidents occurring. I had plenty of experienced where I was feeling these strange sensations while I was at work in the early days of my situation. However, such incidents seemed to fade away….occurring far less frequently. Perhaps today’s occurrences were isolated incidents. I suppose I’ll just have to wait and see.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hearing a Voice in the Middle of the Night : A Strange Incident

Is EVP Recording Dangerous ? Voices Intrusions Pt. 1

Hearing Voices After EVP : 1/18/2020