A Pronounced Presence This Afternoon


A Pronounced Presence This Afternoon :


June 14, 2020
10:15 pm

  I’ve been extremely busy at work recently. So much so that when I awoke this morning (my day off from work), I did not feel like I had just awoken from a good night’s sleep. Instead, I felt worn down and exhausted. I had a few cups of coffee and read for a little while, but it was no good. I still felt very tired. By ten in the morning (or there about), I found it a real struggle to keep my eyes open. I didn’t want to go back to bed because I knew that this could foul up my whole day.

  Right now, I’m working six days a week. I didn’t want to sleep through the entire day. I have had this happen to me many times in the past. Yet, I had to throw in the towel here. I was still tired as hell. So, I went back to bed.

  I fell asleep rather quickly. However, it wasn’t the kind of sleep where I was completely out like a light. Rather, it seemed like I would periodically reach the point where I was about to wake up, but didn’t quite get there. Perhaps, I realized that I was sleeping through my entire day off from work and I wanted to get out of bed and get going. Yet, I found myself unable to do this.

  Instead, it seemed like I was lingering in that in-between stare for some time. I mean that state of being half-asleep and half-awake. I find myself in this state quite often and it’s been my observation that I often perceive these entity attachments much more profoundly when I’m in this in-between state. Today I was given yet another example of this.

  At some point in the afternoon, while I was lingering in this in-between state, I felt a presence on my bed. This in itself is nothing out of the ordinary in my strange situation. I feel a presence and physical sensations on me practically every night. What made this incident a bit different was the very weight of this presence. It was as if something quite large had landed on my bed. I could feel the weight, feel it pushing down on the mattress. For a bit there, I even felt like I was about to fall out of my own bed.

  Along with this vivid presence, I heard the voice of Crystal. I was not surprised by this. I suspected almost immediately that this presence on my bed was her. After all, it is her voice that I hear far more than any others these days. I wasn’t surprised with hearing her voice. But, I was surprised at how pronounced this presence on my bed was. Most often, when I’m perceiving her presence, it’s on a smaller scale. Feeling movement on my bed or on my body happens nightly. But, it usually doesn’t feel like something this large. As this incident was occurring, I was stricken with that familiar unsettling feeling that this was really happening. Even though I’ve been having strange experiences like this since 2015, after I had been experimenting with EVP recording. I still at times find it difficult to wrap my mind around the reality of this situation and incidents like this can really make it sink in.

  These voices that I’ve been hearing and these physical sensations that I have been experiencing since 2015 are not hallucinations. They are not creations of my own mind. They originate from an external source. They are caused by beings of unknown origin that I first came into contact and communication with during the Winter of 2015 through means of doing EVP recording sessions. Back then, I heard these voices only on my recordings, but before long the voices came out of the recordings (quite literally) and the voice of this being Crystal (who was present during the EVP session days) I still hear to this day.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hearing a Voice in the Middle of the Night : A Strange Incident

Is EVP Recording Dangerous ? Voices Intrusions Pt. 1

Hearing Voices After EVP : 1/18/2020