Entity Attachment : 6/3/2020


June 3, 2020

7:15 pm

  Last night, while I was in bed trying to sleep, I was experiencing some moderate-intensity harassment from this entity attachment (Crystal).  Once again, I was feeling multiple sensations and she was also getting in close and speaking right up to my ears at times. 

  I probably lost about an hour of sleep-time, but I eventually passed out. This is the second night this week when she has “escalated things” a bit, especially with the physical sensations. Luckily, it did not result in any major loss of sleep, yet it seems like this is her goal.

  Even on a night when I would say the intensity of her harassment is not so strong, she’s still very non-stop about it. This is one aspect regarding these types of attachment situation that I’ve tried to stress.  It’s an aspect that I know that I wasn’t envisioning at all back when I was first communicating with these entities in 2015 through recording for EVP. This is the aspect that these attaching spirits or entities can be relentless and simply not quit at trying to intrude into your world.

  Yes, there are occasions when I perceive Crystal’s presence and intrusions as being stronger and other times weaker. But, I know that she’s always there. Her voice is like some constant stream of chatter being thrown out at me. This is not to say that I’m always hearing her voice at every moment. 

  Over time, I’ve learned to get a stronger grip on my focus and have learned to control it better. Yet, there is still further to go with this. Crystal takes advantage of the times when I’m the most vulnerable to her intrusions, such as at night…especially when I’m in bed trying to sleep.  Even when I’m not hearing her voice, there often is still this feeling of her presence,  a feeling of knowing that she’s still there. I suppose it’s something akin to the feeling of “Big Brother” always watching you. It’s not something I’d say that I’ve ever completely gotten used to, but I try to look past it…..to seize what joys from life I can. Crystal’s intrusions into my life have been quite severe at times, yet there is much that I hold on to….things that she cannot meddle with.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hearing a Voice in the Middle of the Night : A Strange Incident

Is EVP Recording Dangerous ? Voices Intrusions Pt. 1

Hearing Voices After EVP : 1/18/2020