Intruding Astral Voices : Mind Games : 6/1/2020


June 1, 2020

10:00 pm


  Last night (on my second attempt at sleep)…..I heard Crystal’s voice say something like “your bedroom is a computer simulation.” Then she followed up with “we forgot to turn it off.”  This is the kind of strange cryptic talk that I often hear from her. This talk about “a simulation” is nothing new to me. I have heard her say to me many times something like “this reality is a computer simulation.”


11:35 pm

  I’ve been hearing Crystal’s voice saying quite a bit about COVID-19 for the last thirty minutes or so. I’m not trying to listen, but sometimes certain words or phrases spoken by these voices just seem to stand out (COVID-19 among them).

   I’ve been hearing Crystal talk about the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic quite a lot recently. It’s usually something about how I’ll get it……how I’ve gotten it already or how it’s going to impact my life on some big way.  There is no doubt for me that this another one of her mind games. I do not place any significance in what she says regarding this. It’s just that when I hear her voice say “COVID-19”, it’s hard for me to ignore. It’s just not your everyday word (though perhaps it is these days).



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hearing a Voice in the Middle of the Night : A Strange Incident

Is EVP Recording Dangerous ? Voices Intrusions Pt. 1

Hearing Voices After EVP : 1/18/2020