More Talk of the Astral Planet


More Talk of the Astral Planet :

June 15, 2020

10:30 pm

  It was a rough day at work. Now it seems that this entity attachment (Crystal) is trying to make it a rough night for me as well. She’s been quite vocal tonight. I’ve mostly been hearing her voice in a strong, but whispery manner. This is a common way that I hear her. Her voice sounds very whispery, but there’s an intensity to it. Sometimes, it sounds to me like she is shouting in whispers.

   I’m not making out everything that she’s saying at the moment…..thankfully. But, I just heard her saying something about how we are different species. I was also hearing her say something about angels and fallen angels. Last night, she was referring to herself as “a Satanic life form.”

  Just now I heard her say “we are from a spiritual astral planet.”

  I’ve heard her speak of this “astral planet” before on many occasions. But, as I’ve said before, she says all kinds of things. She makes many claims about herself and this situation, yet she can’t seem to keep consistent with most of them.

  I’m about to turn in for the night. I’ll be glad when this day is over. Tomorrow is going to be another rough one. I can feel it. I’m still hearing Crystal talking in the background. She’s not about to call it quits for the night. This is when and where we collide. That is, until sleep wins out and frees me from her intrusions.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hearing a Voice in the Middle of the Night : A Strange Incident

Is EVP Recording Dangerous ? Voices Intrusions Pt. 1

Hearing Voices After EVP : 1/18/2020