The Arena Effect : Aspects of Entity Attachment


The Arena Effect

  I was sitting on my back porch when the voices onslaught began. It was midafternoon, a bright and sunny day in April. I went outside to smoke another cigarette. I seemed like I was lighting one up about every twenty minutes or so. I didn’t know what else to do. I couldn’t sleep. If only I could, then at least I could escape, if only for a short time, the living nightmare that these voices were putting me through. However, I was having no luck there at all. Every time that I tried to fall asleep, the voices would seem to get in closer, like they were right up to my ears. There was also the damn physical sensations as well. As soon as I got into bed, I would start feeling jabs, vibrations, things clinging to me, gnawing at me, a whole assortment of discomfort that made sleep damn near impossible. This is why I had only been getting about three or four hours of sleep a night for going on two weeks. I was on the verge of slipping away I felt.

  These sadistic voices showed me no mercy. They were relentless and hitting me with a constant barrage of verbal torment. I couldn’t read a book or watch television or do anything to try and distract myself.  I simply had to endure it. At night, I tried to numb myself with alcohol. I would say that this did take the edge off at least a little, but it didn’t stop the voices by any means. Perhaps the cigarettes helped me to relax at least a little as well. Almost by instinct, I found myself chain-smoking.

  And so there I was out on my back porch smoking yet again. The weather itself was lovely, but my surroundings seemed marred by this upheaval being created by the voices. They seemed to rise and recede like a thunderous tide. The wind was picking up. I heard the rustling of the wind through the trees. This only served to add more sound into the maelstrom of what I was hearing. These invisible entities seemed to be quite skilled and proficient at manipulating raw steady sounds. Well, they certainly were on this day.

 From right behind me, I heard a strange voice say “thank you for making us real again”.
I looked back, I didn’t see anyone. Yet, I still believed that there was someone or something there. The maelstrom of voices went on. I lit up another cigarette. The young woman’s voice began to rise above all of the other voices. Yet, the other voices continued to speak at the same time.
“We will make this the biggest haunting ever” I heard her say.
Who was she?
Who was this female voice?
 I was beginning to notice and recognize the presence of this voice more and more each day. There was venom in her voice. She sounded like she had some kind of personal grudge against me.

  The number of voices seemed to multiply and keep multiplying. Voices seemed to fill the sky to every horizon. I felt like I was in an arena filled with heckling spectators.
“We will make this the biggest haunting ever”
The female voice repeated this a few more times that afternoon.


-written June, 2020




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hearing a Voice in the Middle of the Night : A Strange Incident

Is EVP Recording Dangerous ? Voices Intrusions Pt. 1

Hearing Voices After EVP : 1/18/2020