The Art of the Psychological Mind Game


The Art of the Psychological Mind Game

 For going on two weeks now, I have been hearing the voice of this spirit attachment (that identifies herself by the name Crystal) repeating “COVID-19” several times a day. This is not the first time that I’ve heard Crystal speaking about the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. But, previously, she would at least always have a little more to say. For example, a couple of months ago, I would hear her frequently say things such as “you will get COVID-19” or “you were just infected with COVID-19”.

  It was clear to me that Crystal was trying to get a negative reaction out of me. I’m sure she was hoping that I would be worried or anxious about her statements. After all, this pandemic was an unprecedented situation in our day to day lives. She must know by now that I regard most of her statements (about pretty much anything) with a lot of suspicion. Yet, she kept on saying these kinds of things. I wasn’t the least surprised by it. In fact, I rather expected it.
Since I first heard Crystal’s voice on my EVP recordings in 2015, she has always tried to manipulate me and just flat out “mess with me” with psychological mind games. I fully admit, that when it comes to conjuring up mind games, Crystal really knows what she’s doing.

  When I first began hearing her voice outside of the EVP sessions (at the start of my attachment condition), she wreaked havoc in my life with her deviously clever mind games. So, when the pandemic spread rapidly across the world this year, I anticipated that Crystal would find much material for some new mind games that she would try to use against me. My suspicions were correct. Yet, more recently I’m just simply hearing her say “COVID-19”. That’s it, she just says “COVID-19” and adds nothing else to that. 

  Perhaps her angle with this is to make me wonder why she is just repeating “COVID-19” with no further elaboration. By saying so little, perhaps she’s hoping that my mind will try and fill in the blanks. This very well might be her intention. She might want me to contemplate whether she’s implying that I will get the COVID-19 virus sometime in the near future.

  Perhaps I’m just letting my newfound suspicious nature get the better of me here. Yet, I suppose that such a thing like that is bound to happen sooner or later when one is dealing with a being so skilled in the devious art of the psychological mind game.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hearing a Voice in the Middle of the Night : A Strange Incident

Is EVP Recording Dangerous ? Voices Intrusions Pt. 1

Hearing Voices After EVP : 1/18/2020