Astral Entity Attachment : 8/26/2020

 

 I was just sitting outside having a cigarette and a cup of coffee when I began to really pick up on the chatter of this entity attachment (Crystal). It was a lovely day out. Bright, sunny and warm, but not humid. Cars were going by, people were going by. The environment was filled with the regular every day sounds of the world. Yet, through these sounds this voice jumped out at me. Well, I should say certain words jumped out at me. When I hear Crystal's voice, especially when I'm in an environment that's a bit noisy, depending on the nature of the noise, often it's just certain words that she says that jump out at me like this. By this I mean I'm not hearing complete sentences with the same clarity and the same volume. Certain words or certain brief phrases will jump out at me so to speak, and I'll catch that.

  Sometimes it seems like her voice becomes entangled with the sounds of the everyday world. Or sometimes it seems like her voice becomes entangled with my own thoughts. It's strange, but sometimes it seems like she's in my head or internal in a sense, but also on the outside or external at the same time. Her voice is very recognizable to me, I would even go so far as to say it’s extremely recognizable to me. At times it may have a different tone or characteristic to it, such as being higher pitch or sometimes whispery, but I can still tell it's her. After all, I've been hearing this one particular voice every single day since March 2015. In fact, I was hearing her voice a month before that, while I was still doing my EVP recordings. That's when I heard her voice for the first time. Her voice sounded the same on those recordings as it does now when I hear her through this hijacked clairaudience. The voice has never changed in that regard.

   Her voice to me still seems like that of a young woman, perhaps in her late teens or in her 20s. However, I do not assume that this is who she is or who she was (if she was ever a human living on the earth), solely by how her voice sounds to me. There is much about her mannerisms that leave me wondering if she truly is of human origin. There is much about her that just seems so very different, even alien to me.

  As I've written about before, she doesn't stick to the same story about herself. She does not assume one identity and stick with it. Instead, she likes to keep me guessing about this. She's turned it into a mind game. She's very crafty at adding elaborate details to her stories. So, I can't even say that one of her stories is more convincing than another. In truth, I simply can't gauge her at all. She remains a complete mystery to me. I'm not even sure if she is really a she. But, her voice has always sounded to me like that of a young woman. This has been true going back to when I was recording  EVP in 2015. It was only a little over two years ago now, that she began using the name Crystal. More recently, I've heard her say a few times that Crystal would be the closest translation of her name in a human language. So, she always has something to say that leaves me more puzzled.

  What I do know is that she is very real. She is not a figment of my imagination. If anything, in the past few months the physical sensations that I experience have become even more pronounced than they were in the early days of my attachment situation. It's hard to describe, but I would say that recently I have observed her materializing into our physical plane more than she ever had in the past.

  Sometimes at night, I will feel her presence moving around on my body and I believe that I can perceive these little arms, or fingers, or little feet. It is no longer a sensation without form. There seems to be some kind of form materializing there, though it is a form that is not very recognizable to me. I could even say that there's something very alien about it. However, who knows if this is her actual form at all. Perhaps, just as she can change her stories around, perhaps she can also create a scenario where I can perceive her in different ways with these sensations that she causes me to experience. Perhaps she can change her shape and form. I believe that she can based on what I've experienced. But, this is just my opinion for now, as I said, she still remains a complete mystery to me.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hearing a Voice in the Middle of the Night : A Strange Incident

Is EVP Recording Dangerous ? Voices Intrusions Pt. 1

Hearing Voices After EVP : 1/18/2020