Astral Entity Intrusions : 8/12/2020

 

ASTRAL ENTITY INTRUSIONS : 8/12/2020

 

August 12, 2020

11:20 pm

 

  Here I am, almost at the end of another long, tiring day. I’m just sitting here in my living room waiting for the sleep-aid to kick in. I wonder how many of my journal entries start out with that line. Quite a few I’d imagine. That’s just how it still is though. I’m still sticking to my nightly routine. I take a dose or two of sleep-aid about twenty minutes or so before when I intend to go to bed. My intention is that by the time that I get into bed and try to fall asleep, I’ll already be feeling the effect of the sleep-aid. This I hope, will minimize the amount of time that I have to deal with the disturbances cause by this entity attachment (Crystal).

  Practically every night, Crystal is still causing me some kind of disturbance. The disturbances entail me hearing her voice chattering away ceaselessly, as well as feeling physical/bodily sensations. She knows all too well that when I’m in bed, waiting for sleep to overtake me, I’m most vulnerable. She won’t let up, so this is why I take the sleep-aid, then wait a little, to start to feel its effect before I get into bed. If I can even minimize the time that I’m there as a stationary target, well…..that’s worth something to me at least.

  Maybe over the Winter, once things settle down some at my work, I’ll try and see if I can start weaning off the sleep-aid. I by no means consider it a good thing that I’ve been reliant on it for so long. I certainly understand why I have been reliant on it. But, I view this as another aspect in my attachment situation that I need to overcome. I’ve made great progress in pushing Crystal back, as far as the impact that her presence has upon my life goes. But, I consider this sleep-aid situation something that I’ve been procrastinating with for far too long. It’s just that the timing of any attempt on my part to get off the sleep-aid routine is very important. It’s been a very busy Summer so far for me at my work. Things are still quite hectic. So, I’m hesitant to do anything that may put my sleep routine in further jeopardy. As it is, my sleep-routine still suffers as a result of the disturbances that Crystal cause me at night.  However, I don’t want to risk getting into a situation where I’m losing a whole night of seep on a regular basis. It’s been some time since I’ve experience that, but I have experienced it plenty of times.

   Well, I’m definitely starting to feel the sleep-aid kicking in now. I’m off to bed. I know that Crystal will be right there, attempting to cause disruptions. So, here I go. The old battle for sleep goes on and on.

 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hearing a Voice in the Middle of the Night : A Strange Incident

Is EVP Recording Dangerous ? Voices Intrusions Pt. 1

Hearing Voices After EVP : 1/18/2020