I Chose Not To Move An Inch

 

Last night as I lie in bed awaiting sleep, I felt “the presence” of this entity attachment (Crystal) in quite a pronounced manner. I was lying on my back when all of a sudden I felt “the presence” land directly on my chest.

  Though the weight of this presence seemed slight overall, it was very noticeable to me. While I was feeling this presence on my chest, I was also hearing the familiar female sounding voice…..that is Crystal’s voice. The voice and the physical presence were one and the same. I knew this right away.

  I didn’t know how to react at first. I hear Crystal’s voice and experience bodily sensations practically every night. Perhaps I am simply past the point where I toss and turn in some kind of futile effort to avoid it. No matter which way I turn, the sensations will start right back up again. So, as I lie in bed last night, feeling this very noticeable presence on my chest and also hearing the voice of the being who has been “the main intruder” throughout my attachment situation, I wondered what I should do. Should I move? Would I be more comfortable then and more likely to fall asleep faster? Maybe this would be the case. Yet, I chose not to move an inch.

  I didn’t decide on this course of action out of consideration of feeling comfortable. Rather, I wanted to remain perfectly still in the hope that I may be able to gauge the nature of this invisible entity whose very presence I was just then feeling upon my chest. I was seeking to find something, anything that might help me to create a picture in my mind of what this being might look like.

  For a time, I thought that I may have perceived something that gave me the impression of “small feet”. Aside from this however, the nature of this presence seemed completely alien to me. Just then, I heard Crystal mentioning something about “extraterrestrials.” This is a term that I hear her voice using quite frequently. Yet, I confess that on this occasion, I found the timing a bit eerie and I was hit with that familiar unsettling feeling, that feeling of colliding with the unknown. In this case, it may be more accurate to say that the unknown landed on my chest as I lie in bed, just trying to fall asleep.

  Eventually, I did turn over, yet that did not put a stop to feeling “the presence.” Now I was feeling the presence clinging to my back and Crystal’s voice kept chattering on and on. The intrusion of Crystal here did cost me some sleep, but not too much. It was another example for me however, of the degree to which this entity attachment (Crystal) can materialize on the physical plane. She seems to be managing to do this more and more these days it seems to me.

 

-          August 24, 2020




 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hearing a Voice in the Middle of the Night : A Strange Incident

Is EVP Recording Dangerous ? Voices Intrusions Pt. 1

Hearing Voices After EVP : 1/18/2020