A Danger of Using the Spirit Box

 (recently posted by a friend elsewhere)


A Danger of Using the Spirit Box 


Was a size 16/18 now a size 10/12 shame it's not healthy weight loss , I don't talk about Alex much these days or the fact I should never have used that spirit box but the honest (not crazy) fact is he stole my life and it'll never be the same and there is no way I can get help as 1. The doctor's don't believe and will never know what's wrong with me 2. There is no treatment for spirit possession 3 the movies have done me no favours whatsoever and the churches can't help These days I am pratically bedridden with something no one ( including me tbf ) understands . I can barely eat , I don't sleep and my mind has blanked . I can't read long posts , don't (usually) write anymore infact I don't do anything anymore . Most people would wonder what is wrong with me and wrongly diagnose chronic depression and wonder why I just don't "buck up" no one really believes truly that spirits can kill you like this but that's exactly what is happening and there is not one thing I can do about it I have to just accept my life will be taken by a supernatural illness when I know I would have lived a longer fulfilling healthier life if I had just stayed away from that spirit box So Alex or whatever it's damn name is hasn't gone away my situation has not improved I just haven't said what is really going on but I feel the need to speak out as I am super aware i am living on borrowed time . I don't think I need to tell anyone not to mess with spirit boxes as most people aren't curious or more to the point stupid like I was but it's safe to say I wish I'd been scared off them before this thing attacked my life

-D.S.

9/29/2020

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hearing a Voice in the Middle of the Night : A Strange Incident

Is EVP Recording Dangerous ? Voices Intrusions Pt. 1

Hearing Voices After EVP : 1/18/2020