A Danger of EVP Recording : Intrusions

  I awoke this morning feeling the presence of Crystal, as well as hearing her voice. I believe that it would be easier for me to describe hearing her voice than it would be to describe experiencing the physical presence. I will attempt to describe both. However, I confess that I feel that my efforts with this may fall short of the goal.

  In this instance, I awoke feeling a weight pressing down my chest as well as a strange vibration sensation.  This vibration sensation that I have experienced since the early days of my attachment situation, and it has been a strange occurrence that has reoccurred frequently up to this day. There can be some variation to it, but generally this vibration sensation is a feeling of something being “on me” or occupying the same space as me that is vibrating. It is not a feeling of me (myself) vibrating in most instances.

  I first began experiencing this bizarre sensation in March of 2015. To the best of my recollection, I began to have incidents of feeling this sensation about a week after I had my first incident of hearing the “negative voices” outside of my recordings. I had quit doing EVP sessions just days prior to the appearance of the bodily sensations. However, as far as I could tell, this made no difference. The situation continued to go from bad to worse, and by April, the situation would be much …much worse.

  I don’t feel Crystal’s presence in the morning very often. However, there have been incidents of this occurring more frequently over the course of the last few months. Most of the physical harassment (ie: the bodily sensations) occur at night, specifically while I’m in bed at night that I’m essentially a sitting duck and at my most vulnerable.

 Practically every night, there is some level of disturbances caused by Crystal and in fact, at times by other entities (or so it seems to me), as I sometimes will hear other voices that are not Crystal. On some nights, the disturbances of hearing the “negative voices” is more intense. On some nights, the disturbances are milder. Yet, practically every night there is some degree of disturbance occurring. The only time that I every completely escape this predicament is when I’m feeling so tired that I fall asleep almost as soon as my head hits the pillow.

  At night, I often sense complete and total indifference from Crystal. I’ll hear her voice just constantly chattering away. She knows that I’m trying to sleep. She knows that as a living, breathing human being, that I have to sleep. Yet, she doesn’t seem to give such things much consideration. I know that she’s trying to deprive me of sleep. It’s been this way since 2015. Unfortunately for me, I’m a light sleeper. Some of the others who I’ve met that are also dealing with an attachment situation like my own have told me that that they found various ways and means to block out the intrusion of these entities and manage to fall asleep without too much difficulty.

  Some have told me that they listen to music or have a television on near their bed. This doesn’t work for me, I need my surrounding quiet in order to fall asleep. Yet, it’s through the false appearance of the quiet that Crystal’s voice can be most intrusive.

  Since the Spring of 2015, I have relied rather heavily on sleep-aids to help me fall asleep at night. I wish that I didn’t take them as much as I do, but I don’t see what other choice I have? If Crystal succeeds in depriving me of sleep for an extended period of time, then I’m thrown right back down the rabbit hole. Things can temporarily start to once again resemble the chaos that I experience in 2015. Crystal and the other voices could gain the upper hand for a time. So, it comes down to ….I must sleep at all cost. It can all become so tiring in and of itself. Sometimes it seems to me like every night has become a battle for sleep.


-July, 2020



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hearing a Voice in the Middle of the Night : A Strange Incident

Is EVP Recording Dangerous ? Voices Intrusions Pt. 1

Hearing Voices After EVP : 1/18/2020