ENTITIES : HEARING VOICES & PHYSICAL HARASSEMENT : 9/28-29/2020

 September 28, 2020

10:00 pm

 

  Yesterday, late morning, I had an incident where Crystal seemed to “materialize” to a greater degree.

It was my day off from work. I had awoken around nine o’clock that morning. I spent a couple of hours, mostly just reading. At around eleven (in the morning) I decided to lie down in bed, just for a short time. Since I didn’t have to be back at work, perhaps I was hoping that I would fall back asleep.

  A few moments after I got into bed, I felt a very distinct presence land on my body. As this occurred, I was also hearing the voice of Crystal. Most of “the presence” I was feeling at my stomach area. However, at the same time, I was also feeling slight sensations on the back of my neck.

  I could literally feel the weight of this presence on me. I have little doubt that it was Crystal. I have been experiencing similar incidents where she seems to “materialize” to a greater degree, for the past few months now.

 

September 29, 2020

  I experienced something of a brief “attack” last night while I was in bed.

  When I first went to bed, I experienced some degree of bodily sensations and hearing Crystal’s voice (as I do most nights). However, just as I was starting to drift off into sleep, the physical sensations in particular became much more intense for a time. This was yet another example of the harassment by Crystal becoming much more intense when I’m in that “in-between zone” (or that state between being awake and being asleep). I remember quite clearly, pleading with Crystal to leave me alone and allow me to fall asleep in peace. I was quite groggy at the time, but I was pleading with her with statements such as “please leave me alone and let me sleep!.....I’m a human being, ….I need to sleep!”

  Fortunately, this escalated attack didn’t last long and I was able to fall asleep soon after. Aside from this, I’ve been hearing Crystal using the term “hostage” quite a bit recently (in reference to me). Here she is trying to convey to me that I am her hostage and that other entities like her take “hostages” when they intrude into their perceptions to such a degree. This is old talk from her…..nothing new. Though, she’ll start using this term more frequently sometimes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hearing a Voice in the Middle of the Night : A Strange Incident

Is EVP Recording Dangerous ? Voices Intrusions Pt. 1

Hearing Voices After EVP : 1/18/2020