Spiritual Intrusion : The Voice and the Physical Sensations : 10/11/2020

 

October 11, 2020

8:15 pm

 

  I awoke this morning to feeling a physical presence, as well as hearing the voice of Crystal. For quite a long time throughout this situation, I would not experience the physical sensations when I awoke in the morning. This is something that seems to be changing this year. It is becoming more common for me to experience some level of physical sensations in the morning these days. It is typically not quite the same as it is at night as I lie in bed trying to fall asleep. For one thing, in the morning, I’m not trying to remain in bed (except perhaps occasionally on my day off from work), I’m most likely to be getting out of bed rather quickly. With this, I’ve ended the encounter, or at least the physical aspect of it, almost immediately.

  When I do experience the physical sensations in the morning, they are generally not as strong or intense as they often are at night.

  This morning, when I awoke (on what was my day off from work), I felt something quite small moving around on my body. One moment, I felt it down by my feet. Then the next moment, I felt it on my left elbow, then on my back. It was unmistakable to me…..there was a presence there. This particular sensation that I experienced was not unfamiliar to me. In fact, I have experienced it many times before throughout my spiritual intrusion situation. There have been a number of different bodily/physical sensations that I have experienced since the beginning, and this has been one of them. In essence, it is the feeling of something very small moving around on my body. By “very small”, I mean something akin to the size of a pea. When I feel a physical presence, this is one form that it often takes, though by no means the only one.

  At other times, the physical presence feels larger, sometimes much larger. There have been occasions at night where I’ve felt a strange vibration sensation engulfing half of my body. So, these physical sensations that I experience can have their differences when it comes to size. This morning, I was feeling the familiar sensation of something small moving around on me. However, there was also a voice present accompanying the sensation. It was the familiar female voice that I’ve been hearing since my EVP recording days in 2015. It was the voice that identifies herself to me as “Crystal”.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hearing a Voice in the Middle of the Night : A Strange Incident

Is EVP Recording Dangerous ? Voices Intrusions Pt. 1

Hearing Voices After EVP : 1/18/2020