Are Spirit Boxes Safe to Use ? : Investigating Phenomenon at Home : 11/9/2020

 

 November 9, 2020

 6:20 PM

 

 Today I was browsing around on the Internet a little and I came upon a post that a young woman had written where she was asking advice about using a Spirit box. Basically, she described how she had been experiencing some strange phenomenon in her home recently and she was wondering if there was a troubled spirit present. She said that she could just perceive that there was a presence there…..an feeling if you will.

 

   She was thinking about using a Spirit box to try and communicate however she had the foresight to try to learn a little bit about this and get other people’s opinions first. I was about to chime in and write that there is at least one risk to try and communicate with the Spirit Box or by doing EVP sessions that I can speak of from experience. I was just going to give my opinion that even though she may be having some rather unpleasant experiences now, they will pale in comparison to what could happen if she opens up her perceptions even further by trying to communicate with devices such as a Spirit Box or a voice recorder.

 

 If there are malevolent entities present and they get access to her perceptions to a much larger degree, then things could be a whole lot worse than they are now. By gaining access to her perceptions, I mean such as beginning to hear intrusive voices all the time or feeling an intrusive physical presence…..things along the lines of what I’ve been experiencing since 2015 after I was experimenting with the EVP recording for a couple of months and things took a really bad turn.

 

  I read through the post and some of the comments and I saw that this young woman posted an update where she said that things seemed to settle down all on their own and she was no longer thinking about using a Spirit Box or anything like that. So in this case, there was a happy ending.

 

 I know I have talked about seeing similar scenarios before, but this is just another example of it and I have indeed seen this scenario play out where somebody starts experiencing strange phenomenon in their home, such as hearing mysterious footsteps when there’s no one else present, things along those lines. I have seen a few cases where such things occurred and a person was motivated to try and investigate on their own by doing such things as EVP recording or using a Spirit Box and it led to an attachment situation just like mine where they were essentially attacked by intruding voices and experiencing other troubling things on a day-to-day basis.

 

 I guess the only thing I want to add here is that in a situation such as this, I’d say one should just stop and reflect for at least  little while about what they are experiencing currently and what would happen if things got a whole lot worse. Yes, some of these things can be quite unsettling, such as hearing footsteps in the middle of the night when you know that nobody else is there, (and by this I mean you really know that nobody is there). But for myself, I’d rather be experiencing something like that rather to be hearing this intruding voice every day (this female sounding voice has been an intrusive presence in my life since I was recording EVP).

 

 Perhaps sometimes it’s better to just ride out the storm as it is. On this particular post I did see some people comment saying that you have to act now or things will get a whole lot worse. Instead of taking a “you must act now approach”, I would say that perhaps sometimes not acting, not doing anything is the best path to follow. Sometimes taking action will only make things worse, much worse. I’m just throwing this out there as food for thought. I know that all of these cases can have their differences and there are many different aspects and factors involved. I’m just saying that even though footsteps and bumps in the night can be a bit unsettling, all in all there’s a lot worse out there. So, sometimes it’s best to stop and reflect upon things before taking action.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hearing a Voice in the Middle of the Night : A Strange Incident

Is EVP Recording Dangerous ? Voices Intrusions Pt. 1

Hearing Voices After EVP : 1/18/2020