Astral Entity Intrusions : Too Crafty at Telling Stories : 11/2020

 

Astral Entity Intrusions : Too Crafty at Telling Stories : 11/2020

  

 

  I’m just going to bring things up to date on what’s been happening over the course of the past few days regarding my entity attachment situation. For the past few nights, things have actually been fairly calm at night once I get into bed and I’m waiting to fall asleep. This is the time when I am the most vulnerable to the harassment of this entity, the one that I hear as a female voice and that calls herself Crystal. There’s been some activity as there most often is, this entails feeling some physical sensations and hearing Crystal chattering away. Though, for the past few nights it’s generally been mild, even milder than usual I would say.

 

   When I awoke this morning this very thought crossed my mind. I thought to myself, “wow, I fell asleep pretty easy last night”. Almost immediately I heard Crystal’s voice reply to this thought (as I am certain that she can and does hear my thoughts). I heard her say “I didn’t want you writing about me again, I don’t like it when you do that”. This was a rather unexpected statement from her. My attachment situation began in the Spring 2015 and I started keeping a journal documenting my experiences in early 2016 I would say, at least keeping a journal on a regular basis. During all of this time I have never observed that keeping this journal decreases Crystal’s activity in any way. So, I’m not really sure that I believe her here. I have heard her complaining about my writing before, actually I’ve heard this quite a lot from her. She considers it me “talking shit on her” and I will often literally hear her say “stop talking shit on me”. I find this quite ironic and in fact hypocritical because talking shit to me is primarily what she does.

 

  There are a few aspects to my attachment situation. There are the bodily sensations, the dream intrusions and the occasional visual incident. But, by far the most consistent is hearing her voice and when I hear her voice she’s more often than not basically talking shit on me. She is most often saying something negative, whether it be an insult, a threat a critical statement. It’s typically not something positive or uplifting or anything along those lines. Some of the time she just tells stories and they are often quite mysterious and cryptic, but the rest of the time she’s essentially talking shit I would say. If she were not such a problem in my life, I would almost find it funny that she considers me keeping this journal talking shit on her, but this is a very serious situation.

 

  I keep this journal for a few different reasons. Warning others about the dangers of the kinds of activity that I was doing in 2015 that started all this has always been a big motivation for me. As I have written about extensively, this entity attachment situation began for me after I had been involved with recording EVPs and communicating with the voices that I was hearing on my EVP recordings during the Winter of 2015. To put it in simple terms, I started recording to see if I could capture spirit voices. I heard voices on my recordings within a short time. I began communicating with them and communicating a lot, and by the end of the second month of recording I began hearing some of these voices outside of my recording sessions. a short time after that, these voices essentially attacked me and I began hearing them every day around the clock. If I never met anyone else that this had happened to, I may just have regarded it as some seriously bad luck. However, since 2015 I have met several other individuals who have also had similar experiences after they were experimenting with EVP recording and also other means of spirit communication. For myself, I am convinced that there is a pattern here and that being stricken with a condition of hearing intrusive voices is a very real danger connected to activities that seek to establish communication with realms beyond our own.

 

  I do believe that this is just one particular aspect of a much larger phenomenon however. I have met many other people and have seen many other accounts where people are describing very similar things and they were not involved in any kind of spirit communication. I’m not saying that everyone who hears voices and experiences strange physical sensations is dealing with an entity attachment. I am in no position to make such a statement. However, as I said, I do think that what I am experiencing is a part of a much larger phenomenon.

 

  In the early days of my recording experience, once I had established the ability to hear and interact with these EVP voices fairly easily, I was believing a lot of what they told me about themselves. Looking back now, I know that this was naïve of me, but this was all new to me and I confess I was in fact very naïve.  Initially, my experience with EVP recording and communicating with these voices that I was hearing on my recordings was a very positive experience for me. I had lost a family member just a few months prior to all of this, so it was a very powerful personal experience to actually have a kind of personal proof that there is something beyond the physical world.

 

  As far as I recall, initially all of these voices told me that they were the spirits of human beings that once lived upon the Earth just like me. I remember that many of them said that they were from the local area where I lived. Some even gave me a family name that I recognized. Initially, these voices were very friendly and they seemed just as interested in communicating with me as I was with communicating with them. So, when I heard these statements from them about their identity, I didn’t doubt them, I believed them. Into the second month or recording, another element of voices began to appear on my recordings. This element was not quite so friendly. This element I have often referred to as “negative voices”.

 

  These negative voices did not seem interested in establishing any kind of meaningful dialogue with me, quite the opposite they seemed to be out to frighten me, threaten me, insult me, basically to get a negative reaction out of me. The voice that I still hear today that calls herself Crystal, was one of these voices. I first heard her voice on my EVP recordings, then I started hearing her outside of my recordings. By the Spring of 2015, when I was being attacked by these negative voices full force ( what I often call a voices blitzkrieg), I still believed that what happened was that initially I was communicating with those much friendlier more benevolent spirits, and then this other group, this malevolent group, came in and wrecked everything.

 

  I may have started to have some doubts about then, but that was still generally my opinion for quite a while. However, once I started meeting others that had experienced this, I began to see a pattern. Many others told me that it was basically the same way for them, their EVP sessions became very intense very quickly. Initially the voices seemed very benevolent in nature and then the situation turned on them. It was then that I started to have suspicions that perhaps it was a setup, a trap the whole time. I started to wonder if the more benevolent voices and the negative ones weren’t really one in the same. To this day, I confess that I simply do not know. I do not know what really happened. This all involves hearing voices and I cannot see from where these voices originate.

 

  However, I’ve learned enough since 2015 to be certain that this kind of voices attack is a very real danger associated with this kind of activity. As I mentioned, earlier my recording experience, I was believing what I was hearing from the voices regarding who they claimed to be. They told me that they were human spirits and I believed them. When things took a nightmarish turn in the Spring, I started to consider other possibilities. During the dark days of the Spring and Summer of 2015, I was praying my ass off to God to free me from this torment. So I began to have ideas that all of these voices were some kind of demons. The voices would often go along with this, and in fact Crystal still does at times to this day.  I still hold this as a possibility, I mean how can I really be sure? However, I have given a lot of thought about what that term really means. Is it a term that human beings have given to such entities as Crystal that have interacted with our world, often in a negative way such as this, for thousands of years?

 

   Crystal herself often tells me quite a lot about her identity, about who she is. The problem is though, she does not stay consistent with what she tells me. She’ll tell me one thing one day, and then the next day, she’ll tell me something else. Sometimes she’ll change her story from one hour to the next. It seems to me that she likes to play a little mind game where she gets me thinking about who and what she is. When one is dealing with this kind of situation, which is a very personal situation, it can be very difficult not to think about such things and think about them a lot.

 

   I hear Crystal‘s voice still every day to one degree for another, it’s hard not to occasionally think about or wonder who she is. Even though she does flip-flop with her claims about her identity, these claims generally fall into three main categories. She will sometimes claim to be the spirit of a human being that once lived upon the Earth just as I do. With this she’ll often tell me something, some story or recollection and a particular event in her life when she lived on Earth.

 

   Another category of her identity claims falls under religious lines. As I mentioned previously, back during the Spring and Summer of 2015, my head was filled with thoughts that I was being tormented by demons and fallen angels here. Crystal has never fully given up on this claim. She still often refers to herself as a Satanic being or a demonic being or a fallen angel and she will add elaboration to this at times.

 

  The last category is that of what you would call an alien essentially. She often uses the term extraterrestrial. With this category, she might go off in a few different directions with her stories, but it still falls under the same basic theme, that she is a form of intelligent non-human life that originates from either another world in our universe or from another dimension. Most often, she tells me that she’s from another dimension. She often refers to herself as an Astral being as well and speaks to me of an Astral planet. She does in fact use the term Astral with me quite often.

 

   So, when I hear her talking about her identity, which she does quite often as she knows it gets me thinking, I am generally hearing her discussing things that fall into these three categories. She can add much elaboration to these claims and at times she can even convey a sense of emotion when talking about them, that I believe that she sounds equally convincing making any of these claims. By this I mean that she sounds just as convincing when she’s claiming to be a human spirit as she does when she’s claiming to be some kind of extraterrestrial, or a demon. I’ve essentially given up for now on trying to even hold a firm opinion about this. I simply cannot gauge her, she’s too elusive, she’s too crafty at telling stories.

 

   There have been times when I may have held one belief about her identity, but then I start second-guessing myself. She’s very good at putting up a smokescreen, keeping all of this a big mystery to me. I suppose that I have to take a close look and analyze various aspects of her claims to hold any kind of personal belief with conviction. Examining my own case side-by-side with others I think would be very beneficial here. This I believe, is something very useful in trying to find solid answers about what’s happening and this too is a motivation for me with regards to keeping written journals my experiences.

 

  I may not have many answers about what’s really happening here, but I know that there is something mysterious happening, I am certain of that. I know that many would simply write me off as having mental illness or delusions. Many would say that I have schizophrenia. I’ve heard all of this before when I have shared my story with others. However, being the one that is having these experiences, I simply cannot lie to myself, everything about what is happening and what has occurred since 2015 gives me the absolute impression that it is originating from an outside external source. This voice that I am still hearing on a day-to-day basis, Crystal I first heard her voice on my EVP recordings in February 2015. I have played these recordings for others who have also heard Crystal’s voice on them as well. Everything about her, her personality (and she does have a personality), her mannerisms, it’s all different from me. I know that she is not a creation of my own mind, that she is not a delusion. I do not just hear her voice but I also experience her presence in a very physical way as well.

 

   Practically every night when I lie down in bed, or anytime for that matter when I lie down in bed, within moments I will typically feel her presence. The nature and characteristics of this presence can vary a bit, but the most common one is a strange vibration sensation. It is not the feeling that the vibration is originating from me in anyway. It is more like a feeling that there is something on my body or even something occupying the same space as my body and this is where the vibration is originating from. This strange vibration sensation often occurs at other times as well, other than when I’m in bed. It most often does occur when I am stationary, or not moving such as sitting down in a chair or on a couch. Just the other night, before I went to bed, I was out on my back deck sitting in a chair smoking a cigarette. It seemed like my whole upper body was in engulfed in this vibration sensation. It’s hard to explain, but it wasn’t like there was something inside me causing this, it was more a feeling of being engulfed and surrounded by it. It was a feeling that there was something there occupying the same space as me only it was not me at all.

 

I mentioned that when Crystal is speaking to me about her identity she can often add quite a bit of detail in elaboration and can often convey a sense of emotion in what she’s telling me. There have been a number of occasions when she has made claims that she was once a human being just like me, who lived in this world just like me. I can remember at least one occasion that occurred one night a couple of years ago quite vividly. She was describing to me a traumatic event that occurred in her life when she lived on Earth and I confess, I was quite moved by what I was hearing. When she spoke, there was a lot of emotion to it. It sounded very convincing. I wouldn’t say that what I heard from her that night I believed at face value. I knew better than to do that as a result of all the times that she has pulled the rug out from under my feet.  It was more where I found myself wanting to believe her. She told me a very powerful story and it was essentially a human story, it was something that I could visualize taking place, something that I could wrap my head around. It didn’t pertain to other dimensions or Astral worlds or anything like that. It was a down to Earth human story.  The manner in which she told the story, and the emotion that she put into telling it, yes I wished that I could have believed her because it seemed like an opportunity to find at least some answers to what all of this was about.

 

   So yes, I would say that when Crystal makes these claims and tells me these stories when she’s assuming the identity of the human spirit, she can sound very convincing, and she can elaborate quite extensively. However, it’s been my observation that there has also been quite a lot that she leaves out. I said that she adds a lot of detail to her claims, but she also strangely leaves out a lot of important details as well, details that hold much significance.

 

   I’m going speak here about the things she tells me that falling into the category of the human spirit identity. As I said, she doesn’t just stick to this claim, and that’s why, or partly why I can’t believe her about this, even if I wanted to because it’s something that’s easier for me to understand. Yes, she can add a lot of detail and elaboration when telling me a story about something that happened to her when she was a human living in this world, but these details are mostly about how she felt, or her own emotions regarding something. The details that she leaves out are things like telling me her full name. Yes, she tells me that her name is Crystal, but she doesn’t give me a last name. To the best of my recollection, she’s never told me exactly where she was from, or given me much detail about this. I think a few times she might have said New York, but she didn’t elaborate on whether she was talking about New York City or New York state.

 

  I have never heard her say anything about her family…mother, father, brother or sister, if she had any or not.  She has often told me that she was a young woman when she passed away. She has spoken to me about her experiences in high school quite a lot, but she never tells me where the school was or the name of the school. She’s never told me anything about what she looked like, her hair color, her eye color. The only details that she adds are pertaining to things she thought or felt about a particular experience.

 

  So, while I would say that yes, she can sound quite convincing when claiming to be of human origin, there is a lot of detail that she leaves out. She doesn’t give me any kind of detail that I can investigate. She doesn’t give me the name of anything that would help me to track down any kind of documentation to show that she truly did live here in this world in the past. If I wanted to track down and find some proof that she truly lived here on Earth as a human being, I would not be able to, she has not given me any kind of information that would even begin to make this possible.

 

   She tells me that her name is Crystal, but she has not gone by this name throughout the entirety of my situation, since it all started back in 2015. It was only sometime in 2017 or even 2018, that she started using this name to refer to herself. I do not recall the exact date when I first heard her use this name. I might be able to find it if I went back through some of my older journals.  Yet, I do remember the occasion quite well. I awoke suddenly one morning, it was still quite early, it was still very dark outside. If I had to guess, it was probably around four or 5 o’clock in the morning. I do not recall what caused me to wake up, just that I woke up very suddenly. Then I heard this female voice that was by that time very familiar to me, say “it is Crystal it is Crystal that is here with you”. Since then, she has generally referred to herself by the name Crystal. Though I will add, just like with so many of her other claims, there have been occasions where she has flip-flopped with this as well. There have been occasions where I’ve heard her saying “Crystal is not my real name”. Earlier this year I recall a few instances where I heard her say something along the lines of “Crystal is just the nearest thing in your language to my actual name.” So even with this, she’ll change her story. Though by and large, most of the time she is still going by this name….. Crystal.

 

 

 

 

 

-      November, 2020

 


 

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hearing a Voice in the Middle of the Night : A Strange Incident

Is EVP Recording Dangerous ? Voices Intrusions Pt. 1

Hearing Voices After EVP : 1/18/2020