Entity Attachment : Telepathic Communication : 11/16/20

 

 November 16, 2020

 

 7:35 PM

 

  I’m just going to bring things up to date here. Last night (which was Sunday night) at around 8 o’clock or so (give or take a little), there was a massive wind and rain storm in the area where I live. It seemed to just come out of nowhere. It was fierce, yet brief…. maybe it only lasted forty minutes to an hour. The rain and the wind were extreme.  Since this is November and the leaves have been falling off the trees, well this windstorm last night certainly made a mess of things around here.

 

   When I was at work today, towards the end of the day I went out in front of the building just to clean up a little bit and I was hearing Crystal’s voice coming at me rather heavily. Out of the blue I heard her say “of course this is telepathic communication”. I don’t know what triggered that comment there…. maybe I was thinking something and she replied to it as she often does. But, it made me pause and realize that how I had been hearing her voice just then while I was outside cleaning up leaves did seem very internal, it did seem to be coming in through my mind or my thoughtstream.

 

  This is a little different than when I’ve heard internal voices, or voices in my head. I have experienced that on a number of occasions since this whole situation began. For me at least, that is generally more like a voice literally inside my head, like it’s physically in there, in that exact location. This was a little different and it’s not the first time I experienced this, it’s just that Crystal’s comment about this being “telepathic communication” just caught me off guard and kind of hit me with a realization there.

 

  I would say that primarily it is still the case where I’m hearing her voice as if it’s coming from the outside, as if her voice is external. Often, I can even gauge a kind of distance to it. This is especially true at night when I’m lying in bed and things are quiet, quiet except for Crystal’s voice of course. I can pick up on these little details a little more in this instance. For example, when I’m lying in bed, I can often hear her voice and it seems to me like it’s originating from just a few inches away, or from across my bedroom, or down my hallway in my kitchen area. What is strange is that it can switch instantly. It can be all of these things one after another after another within a brief moment. There are certain factors involved as well sometimes. For example, if there happens to be a source of steady background noise, such as if I’m running my air conditioner or my heater, then often the voice will seem to be originating from the direction and distance from that source of background noise. It’s almost like the voice is  piggybacking off the noise.

 

  Often, when I hear Crystal’s voice it seems like it is lingering or hovering over one of my shoulders. Just now, that old analogy of an angel on one shoulder and a devil on the other popped into my mind. Perhaps there is something to that after all. When I heard Crystal’s voice this afternoon while I was raking leaves, it did seem more like a voice that was flowing into my mind and intermingling with my thoughts. It didn’t really grab my attention at first, because as I said, this is something that I have experienced before, probably quite often to be honest, it’s just that she called it out and made me aware of the particular way that I was perceiving her voice here.

 

  Now, if you were to ask me ten years ago if I believed in telepathy, I’m not sure what I would’ve said. It probably wasn’t a question that I thought about very much…. if at all. As of today, I do believe in it. This whole situation, this whole attachment situation and what I experienced back in 2015 when I was still recording for EVP, has certainly made me realize that there is much more to reality than meets the eye.

 

   A little while back, I briefly corresponded with a person who found themselves in pretty much the same situation as me. They were involved in a particular activity that resulted in them starting to hear intrusive and dominating voices. What this person described to me their own account was very similar to my own, practically mirroring it. There was no doubt in my mind that we were both experiencing the same kind of situation.

 

  However, the activity that brought this about for each of us was different. I began hearing voices in the Spring of 2015 after I had been experimenting with EVP recording that Winter. I was hearing voices on my recordings, I was communicating with these voices that I was hearing in my recordings, and after two months I started hearing some of the same voices outside of the recordings. This voice that I still here today on a daily basis, the female voice that calls herself Crystal, was one of those voices that I first heard on my EVP recordings.

 

  This individual that I corresponded with for a short time, was involved in a different activity. What they were doing was remote viewing. Now, I won’t claim to be any kind of authority on remote viewing, but I generally know what it is just from what I’ve read in books or seen on the internet or television. Once again, if you were to ask me ten years ago, before any of this occurred, if I believed in remote viewing, I’m not sure what I would’ve said. I suspect that I might not have just come right out and said yes. However, today I do believe that remote viewing is very real. I believe this, because I believe what this person told me. For me, I just knew that they were telling the truth because aside from the activity that brought this about, so much of what they told me exactly mirrored my own experiences. So, this is another example of how my eyes were opened into accepting that there’s far more out there, to reality than meets the eye.

 

  There have been several times in the past where I have wondered how Crystal can stand or endure just chattering away constantly. I would never want to replicate but she does, but just hypothetically speaking, if I tried to talk continuously…. nonstop for a whole day, I would probably become very weary of it at some point. Yet, from Crystal I do not detect any sign of becoming weary, or of fatigue. She seems to always have the energy to just keep chattering away. Now, I am not hearing her chattering at every moment of the day. For one thing, I’m asleep for a good seven to eight hours of it. But, when I’m at work, when keeping myself busy and keeping my focus directed on something else, it is often the case where I just don’t hear her voice. It’s as if I forgot all about it for a short period of time. Just from the impression that I get however, this is the result of something that I am doing. I am keeping my focus on something other than hearing her voice.  I do not get the impression from Crystal that she is backing off intentionally to catch her breath or take a break. Rather, I get the impression that if she is in a position where she knows that it’s difficult for me to completely block out her voice, she’ll just keep up her constant barrage of chattering.

 

  Here in my journals, I’ve often described how in my situation, it is still the case that on most nights I am experiencing some degree of activity which involves hearing Crystal’s voice and also feeling bodily sensations, or a pronounced physical presence. I have often termed this aspect of my attachment situation as the ongoing “battle for sleep”. For me, that is entirely accurate. To one degree or another, most nights for me are a battle for sleep. I say this because as soon as I get into bed, I will hear Crystal chattering away, and she won’t stop chattering, or I won’t stop hearing her chattering until I fall into a deep sleep. I have also often mentioned how I believe that I find myself more at a disadvantage at night, while I’m trying to fall asleep, because of the fact that I am a light sleeper.

 

   Some of the others that I’ve met that are going through a similar situation, have told me that they have found various ways and means to help them fall asleep at night and evade the voices. Some have told me that they listen to music with headphones on in bed, others have told me that they had their television going. These things help them to block out the presence of the voices. Such things do not work for me unfortunately. In order to fall asleep, I generally need things to be very quiet. This is why am at a disadvantage and this is why am at the most vulnerable at this time. I need my environment to be very quiet in order to fall asleep nice and easy.

 

  So, when my bedroom at night is otherwise very quiet, the one thing that I am picking up on, that I am hearing… is Crystal‘s voice. When I’m in bed trying to fall asleep, I can’t throw myself into some project, like I can do at work that might allow me to block out her voice entirely by focusing enough on something else. I am basically a sitting duck, a stationary target. This is why, unfortunately I’m still so reliant on taking sleep-aids.

 

   I have made a lot of progress overall in my situation. During the first year, these voices (especially Crystal) were wreaking havoc in my life. For a time it seemed that my world was falling apart and that life as I once knew it would never be the same. Well, in a sense, life has never been the same, but at least these days I feel more like my old self.

 

  Crystal’s presence is a disruption in my life, there’s no doubt about that, but she’s no longer dragging me down. I continue to rise from where I was at in 2015. She gives the word tenacious a whole new meaning, but I hold my ground. I do not know who she is, what she is or where she comes from, but I do know she is not a creation of my own mind. Is she a spirit, an alien, a demon?  I just do not know. She claims to be all of these things at different times. I’m not sure what her story is, but I’m sure she has one. What I do know is that she seeks to intrude into my life and attempts to create a situation where she has some level of domination over me. She seeks to establish a personal tyranny in my life. I have not, nor will I submit to this. This is literally a struggle for my own personal freedom and it is a struggle that I will continue to wage with fierce determination.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hearing a Voice in the Middle of the Night : A Strange Incident

Is EVP Recording Dangerous ? Voices Intrusions Pt. 1

Hearing Voices After EVP : 1/18/2020