A Danger of EVP Recording : Entity Attachment Mind Games 5-28-21

 May 28, 2021


   I’ve been wanting to get back to writing on this blog, I’ve been away for a little while, so I’m back. I’ve just been very busy with work recently. The pandemic situation caused things to become a lot busier and more hectic at my job. I don’t work in the medical field or such, I work with something pertaining to the home.  And with people traveling less these days, at least previously, this created something of a boom in the industry that I work in. I’m grateful that I was able to keep working throughout this whole situation, but yes, it’s been very hectic and I’ve just been very feeling very distracted and in truth ....rather exhausted recently. So, I haven’t been writing all that much on this blog I admit.

  However, recently I met another person who also started hearing voices after experimenting with EVP recording.  This individual also developed unexpected clairaudience ...as I often say, .....or hijacked clairaudience......as I often call it. To me this makes it all the more abundantly clear that this phenomenon is still occurring ...so I just want to try and shine some light on this It is a danger associated with EVP recording  and in fact, various forms of spirit communication. 

  My case involves EVP recording, which I was doing for a couple of months during the winter of 2015 and since then, my life has never been the same. Within a short amount of time that winter, I begin hearing numerous voices on my recordings, and I began communicating with them on a frequent basis. By the end of the second month, I began hearing some of those voices outside of the recordings. I had gone clairaudient... only this isn’t the kind of clairaudience that you would ever want. This was no kind of psychic gift, it was more like a nightmare. At least some percentage of the voices that I had been communicating with on my recordings were basically setting a trap for me I believe. They were seeking to attach to my life and try and dominate me... manipulate me ....and torment the hell out of me, primarily by bombarding me with voices, constant voices around the clock. 

 I am glad to report that now in 2021, my situation has changed quite a great deal from how it was in 2015. I don’t feel as overwhelmed and bombarded by numerous intruding voices anymore. However, I am still dealing with one of them, and this one has always been the most intrusive of them all. These days I’m down to hearing just one voice on a regular day-to-day basis. Other voices do occasionally seem to pop in, they’ll say something to me, then they’ll simply be gone. These other voices do not stick around like they once did. So, I do not consider them attachments. However, one voice remains attached to my life. This is the female voice that I’ve written about quite extensively here on this blog, the voice that calls herself Crystal. This voice remains from day-to-day, and even though my situation has changed, and even though it has improved drastically from how it was in 2015, it is still an ongoing attachment  situation.

 Well, I just wanted to bring things up-to-date on what’s been going on with me and all of this. As I was saying, I’ve been very busy at work for the past year, and especially recently..... this is always the busiest time of year for me, the start of the summer season. So, while I’ve been feeling a bit more exhausted than I’d like, there has been the benefit that I’ve been distracted quite a lot from Crystal‘s presence. I still perceive her presence from day-to-day, but it hasn’t been as much of a disturbance for me as it was in the past. I’m simply too focused on other things. And in truth, at least from my own observations, I think Crystal has backed off a little bit. She doesn’t seem as committed to causing me trouble, with being a massive disruption to my life.....at least these days. Maybe this is because she sees that I am simply too distracted and she realizes that there’s no point in sticking with the same old routine. I’m not sure. Maybe we’re just getting along at least a little better these days. That would be fine by me. She doesn’t attack me at night as often as was occurring previously. However, she is still an intruding presence, especially at night.

   Practically every night as soon as I get in the bed, the physical sensations that I so often have described here, will start up and I’ll start hearing her voice speaking. Occasionally she’ll still hit me with that shouting tactic of hers....where she’ll shout loudly and quickly right in my face, or right in one of my ears. In fact, she hit me with a rather powerful shout just a couple of nights ago. However, she seems to have scaled back with this. She’s not hitting me with them that much these days. She hasn’t been messing with my dreams, or creating disturbing dreams for me either recently. Last year, I was going through a phase with this, where it seemed to be one of her primary means of being intrusive and creating a disturbance. I forget how long it lasted, but I went a stretch of time where I was having these disturbing dreams that very much seemed to me to be created by Crystal....perhaps with the help of other beings like her. I can report that the dream intrusions seem to have stopped for now. This doesn’t mean that she’s done with it for good though. This is how it’s been with her since the beginning, she’ll focus on a particular tactic for a while and then she’ll move on to another. 

  I have been seeing her use one tactic in particular these days. In my opinion it’s nothing that creative, but it’s something I’ve been seeing her use, or something I’ve been hearing her say I should say.....that would be more accurate. It’s very similar to a tactic that she was using previously, about a year ago, probably a little longer. Back then, I would often hear her say “your mother thinks this”, or “your mother says this”, or “your mother feels that”, or “your mother is of the opinion that”. She would act like she was trying to convey messages to me of what my mother had to say about something pertaining to my life. Now, my mother has been deceased since 2014. As soon as I started hearing Crystal saying this on a regular basis (and the truth is that I still hear her say it every once in a while) I was very suspicious right from the start. I’ve been through too much with her to not analyze any new things that she says to me, to see if there’s some kind of hidden angle to it. And in this case, I very much believe that there is. I think it’s more likely that Crystal was saying these things to mess with my head rather than to deliver true messages from the spirit of my mother on the other-side. Is there a possibility that I’m wrong and that Crystal is telling the truth? Sure, I suppose there’s always the possibility, yet just remembering how many times she has used deception and manipulation and played these kinds of psychological mind games with me, I think I am justified in suspecting that this is just more of the same. Anyway, recently I’ve been hearing her essentially using the same tactic only she’s not saying that my mother thinks this or that about things in my life, things that I do, things that happen....she is saying my boss thinks this or that of me, and she’ll mention him by name. These things are more pertaining to my job. For example, she will say something like “your boss really thinks this of you” or “he’s suspicious of you”....about something. It’s like she’s trying to put these paranoid thoughts in my mind, even though it seems quite obvious to me that she’s intentionally trying to do this.

   I just find it a bit remarkable that she still tries these kind of mind games. Even though she must know that the chances of her getting her hooks into me with this kind of thing is much less likely to happen now than it was back in 2015, she keeps on trying. She’s very tenacious.... I’ll give her that. Basically, this tactic of hers that she’s been using recently, like I said... to me it just seems like a variation of a previous tactic of hers and it hasn’t really been all that effective in messing with my head. Perhaps back in the earlier days it might have been a bit more effective, but these days, not so much. Yet, I want to document that I’m observing her using this tactic. This is one of my motivations here on this blog, too keep a record of all the tactics and tricks and mind games that I observe from these attaching entities, so that perhaps in the future someone else just beginning to go through a similar situation may be forewarned about them. 

  This is a very important thing, this is something that occurred in my own situation and made an enormous impact on things. Back during the late summer of 2015, things were still pretty dicey for me, but I was fortunate then that I met someone who also went through this same situation, they started being attacked by voices after experimenting with a EVP, and they were  very observant and they did exactly what I just mentioned. This individual spelled it all out for me, he listed out every tactic.... every mind game.... every ploy that he observed these entities using on him in his own situation and I realized that many of these things that he was describing, I had also experienced in one form or another. He also listed out some tactics that I had not at that time experienced as of yet, but later would and when I did experience them, I remembered what he had written to me and it was like the steam was taken out of the attack, I had been tipped off about it.  The effectiveness of these particular ploys from these entity attachments was greatly diminished because I knew what to expect in advance. 

   I want to try and do the same thing here with this blog. I will list the tactics and ploys that I witness these entity attachments using. Some of them seem a bit more elaborate and clever than others, some are quite simple and basic. Yet  I will put an effort into trying to list them all in the hopes that someday, maybe this information might help someone else as it once helped me.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hearing a Voice in the Middle of the Night : A Strange Incident

Is EVP Recording Dangerous ? Voices Intrusions Pt. 1

Hearing Voices After EVP : 1/18/2020