Hearing Voices Entity Attachment : Astral Body Intrusions : 5/31/2021

 May 31, 2021


  It’s Memorial Day here, the weather is much nicer than it was for the past two days. I was off from work today and it was just one of those days when I felt utterly drained of energy. This is very common these days it seems, on my days off from work . I think it’s a combination of things, but mainly just that things have been hectic at work. My sleep routine isn’t that great these days. Yet, I will say that this is not really so much because of Crystal right now. More it’s just that I’ve been waking up early a lot to take care of some work issues before I go into the office. Every night when I go to bed, Crystal‘s voice is still there and I feel the physical sensations to a degree, but I have not experienced an outright attack from her in a few weeks. This is where things escalate and where it’s very obvious that she’s putting in a lot of extra effort to cause a disturbance and prevent me from falling asleep. I still pick up on her presence every night, and she still seems rather indifferent about this, but yes ....she hasn’t been harassing me too much at night these days. Also, I’ve been going quite a bit without taking any sleep-aid at night. I think that right now, since things are more hectic at work, I don’t have to take it because I’m a bit more exhausted by the end of the day anyway and I fall asleep quicker on my own. I’ve been trying not to take it because I think I noticed a difference when I wake up in the morning when I am taking it the night before and when I did not take it. When I take some sleep-aid at night, I observe that if I try to wake up a little early to go out and take care of something for work, I have a much harder time dragging myself out of bed. I am more in a haze you could say. If I hadn’t taken any sleep-aid the night before, then I can muster the energy much easier. So, I’m going to go with this for a while and see where it takes me. Maybe I’ll finally be able to get away from relying on a sleep-aid so much. Of course there’s always the possibility that when this busy season comes to an end at work that Crystal will start acting up more at night and I will once again feel that I simply have to take it. That might happen, but for now I’m just gonna see how long I can go without it and see how things play out. It’s definitely worth trying to get away from my reliance on it.

 I just want to mention a couple of comments that I heard from Crystal last night. I believe one of these comments was connected to what I had been writing about in my previous blog post here this week. I wrote those two blog post where I basically gave an example of how Crystal is always going back-and-forth with claims about her identity. As I stated, sometimes Crystal will assume one identity, such as being a spirit of human origin, yet another time she will assume a different identity and claim that she is something else entirely. I described how this has been a little frustrating for me and that I have simply given up on even trying to establish one primary belief or opinion about who she really is. I know that she is very real, and yet her identity remains a mystery to me.

  Last night, once again I went outside to smoke a cigarette and I heard her make a statement to me pertaining to this. For some reason she makes a lot of these kinds of comments when I’m outside smoking. Or at least it seems like that to me these days. So I was outside smoking a cigarette last night and I heard her say something like “I suppose that for humans, some astral beings would be considered extraterrestrials.” So here she was once again assuming the identity of some kind of being of non-human origin I feel. She mentioned the term “astral being”and this is a term that I hear her mention all the time. Actually it’s a term I’ve kind of adopted myself as well.

   Sometimes, Crystal will claim to be of human origin,  sometimes of angelic origin, sometimes of alien origin, and sometimes she simply refers to her self as an astral  being. I find this term works well for me because in my opinion, I believe that it could include a number of different things. I do personally believe in an afterlife and in the spirit world. Even though I’ve stated repeatedly that I do not know if Crystal is a spirit that was once human and lived on Earth, there have been other experiences since my situation began in 2015 where I felt that I was communicating with beings who were in fact spirits of human origin. Can I be 100% certain about this? No I cannot be. But this is just my personal opinion about these experiences. However, this doesn’t mean that all of the voices that I’ve heard since I began hearing them outside of my recordings in 2015 were are of the same origin. To be honest,  just for myself ....I would say that I have the opinion that it’s been a mix, a bit of a variety between hearing spirits  who were of human origin like myself and of beings that are not of human origin. This is just a personal impression that I have after reflecting upon many of my own experiences. This opinion is subject to change in the future, but this is my opinion about it right now.

  I personally believe that when we depart from this physical life here on Earth,  that we enter spiritual dimensions, or and astral dimensions. However, I personally believe that these astral dimensions could be where many different kinds of beings reside, some who once lived upon the Earth, and some who did not. 

   I believe that this term “astral being” can include these different things, that’s why I like to use it myself. I suppose you could say that if I had an opinion about Crystal‘s identity at all, it would be that she is an astral being.  Of course this still leaves some questions open, but it is a term I think that can be used to describe my opinion about her nature....at least as much of an opinion that I currently have.

   So here she was last night saying something like.........”I suppose that  humans would regard  some astral beings as extraterrestrials.” I’m not sure if that was her exact statement word for word, but it was something like that. You may ask how I could not remember these statements from her word for word? Well, let me just say that I think this is because there’s simply so much coming at me all the time from her, that I do not retain it all and nor do I try to. I’m not hearing her voice all the time, though I think often when I’m not, it’s because I have placed my focus on something else, it’s not because she’s not there chattering away. To me it seems like there’s still a constant stream of chatter or communication coming from her and it’s just a question of whether or not I’m hearing it. So there’s simply too much for me to always recall for it word for word sometimes. 

  It may not seem like it on the surface, but I believe that this was just Crystal flip-flopping back-and-forth once again, playing the old identity game. As I was saying in my blog post yesterday, I feel a bit of frustration about this, because I simply wish that we could move past this point. I said that I was willing to establish a real dialogue with Crystal in the hopes of sorting out the situation and hopefully improving it for the both of us, but that I need to feel that she’s being truthful with me. Yet, this is not something that I am feeling right now I’m sorry to say. How can I feel like she’s being truthful with me when she’s switching her claims around about her own identity. At the very least she could stick to one story about this. I mean there is an answer to this question right? So, I am of the opinion that I should still regard her claims and comments about her identity with a grain of salt and not place meaning in any of it. I think that this is the best position to take. It’s just that I feel a bit frustrated that we are still at this point, that we haven’t moved past this, that she is still playing these kinds of mind games with me.

  A bit later last night, I also heard her make another statement that I want to talk about here. I was just thinking something in my mind and I forget exactly what it was about, other than I was thinking something like “doesn’t it drive her crazy being in my presence all the time? Wouldn’t she want to leave every once in a while?” This was just in my thoughts, but I heard her voice reply to my thoughts (as I often do).  I heard her say something like “I can’t leave your astral field.”  I remember wondering how far does my astral field extend and I heard a reply from her ....”just a few inches.”  

  This brought to mind previous statements that I heard Crystal make. One thing that I’ve heard her saying for a number of years now on occasion is that she is “inside of my astral body.” Last night she used the term astral field instead of astral body, but I believe she was talking about the same thing. So this is actually something that I have been hearing her say for quite a long time now. To be honest it’s one of those statements from her that gets me thinking and with this statement, I think that there’s a very real possibility that she’s telling me the truth here. I’m not sure if she cannot leave my astral field, but I do believe that it is very possible that she is inside of my astral field most of the time. This is something that I can envision and it seems to fit with my experiences.

  It does seem to me like she’s always within my immediate vicinity. Sometimes when I hear her voice in an external manner, it might seem like it’s coming from across the room or down the hallway or something like that. Yet that just might be the effect of her manipulating sound waves to communicate with me or such. As I’ve written about previously, there are occasions where the communication seems more internal, sometimes it’s like an inner voice, and sometimes it even seems like it’s more inserted thoughts, or a telepathic communication rather than hearing a voice directly. So, I confess that this one has me thinking, though I’m not going to let it cause me any distress or anything like that.  It’s just kind of like the shoe fits here essentially. 

 This afternoon I was lying down for a little bit. As I stated earlier, I was feeling a bit exhausted today. So this afternoon I crawled into bed, deciding if I fell asleep for a while ...great....and if not, then that’s fine to. I just felt like resting for a while. I was in that state of being half asleep and half awake (or that in-between zone as I often refer to it) and I remember feeling some strange physical sensations. I knew it was Crystal and I remember thinking to myself....”what are you doing?”Crystal replied to this thought and I heard her voice say “draining your astral energy.”

    This is something that I hear her say all the time. She’s been saying this one for years as well. Yet, when I heard it today, it got me thinking about what she said last night about being inside my astral field. I know there’s some material out there about the astral body. I confess that I don’t know much about it. I’ve seen discussed in various books and articles on the internet, but I’ve never really researched it thoroughly. Maybe this is something that I should look into. If this is a true statement from Crystal here, that she is in fact inside of my astral field, how did she get inside of my astral field to begin with? I’ll kick some thoughts around about this in a follow up blog post.





  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hearing a Voice in the Middle of the Night : A Strange Incident

Is EVP Recording Dangerous ? Voices Intrusions Pt. 1

Hearing Voices After EVP : 1/18/2020