Hearing Voices Entity Attachment : Truth or mind Games : 5-29-21

May 29, 2021


  Just this afternoon I heard the voice of this entity attachment that I still have an ongoing situation with, (the voice that calls herself Crystal) say “Your Central Intelligence Agency doesn’t even suspect that the voices are the extraterrestrials.”  Wow, that’s a rather intense comment there I feel. In truth, I hear these kind of statements from Crystal all the time. In fact, these very cryptic statements with broader implications are more common from her these days than they were in the past.  In the earlier days of my situation, I would say that most of the content that I was hearing from her and from the other voices that were harassing me back then, was more personal in nature. The content centered more on me, on trying to make me feel guilt and shame about myself, and things of that nature. Over time, I’ve developed something of a shield to all of that. If Crystal or any other voice that I may hear starts hurling insults or critical statements at me, I don’t really care much these days... it doesn’t bother me. It messed with my head a lot in the beginning, that’s true, but I don’t let it get to me now. 

   So, while Crystal still has her moments with that kind of thing, it’s becoming more and more common for her to make these other kind of statements, statements that aren’t directed at me personally, but that pertain to much broader subjects. I decided to write a blog post here about this because this is a perfect example of the kind of comments that I hear from her quite frequently these days.

  “Your Central Intelligence Agency doesn’t even suspect that the voices are the extraterrestrials.” What am I supposed to make of that? I confess it’s the kind of comment that gets me thinking and I suspect that this may be what Crystal’s intention behind such comments is. Perhaps she sees that simply lobbing insults and criticisms at me doesn’t have quite the impact that it once did, so if she needs to adapt to the situation in a sense. If she still is trying to mess with my head, then perhaps she feels that these mysterious.... practically conspiratorial statements are a good way to do it. I confess that some of these things that I hear from her like this do get me thinking. I mean a statement like this, it certainly does make me wonder. 

  My initial reaction to hearing the statement was to ponder it briefly, but quickly felt that I needed to take the statement with a grain of salt like I do with so many other of her statements. I’ve been deceived and manipulated and the target of mind games so frequently from these entity attachments since this all began for me in 2015, that regarding all of their statements with a serious amount of suspicion is simply a kind of defense mechanism for me at this point. They want  their words, their statements... to have an impact on me, they want them to mess with my head. However, this is something that I could do something about and I did.

   I’ve written about this in previous blog articles here, but one of the worst aspects of the early days of the situation (and  there were many) was that I was greatly affected by not only hearing these voices in such a disturbing an intrusive manner, but also by the content what I was hearing them say. These voices were telling me that I was a terrible sinner, that I was damned to go to hell and that they were going to execute me, and all sorts of things of that manner.  When the voices first attacked full force in early April of 2015, it was just that ....full force. I often refer to it as a “Voices Blitzkrieg”, because that’s what it felt like. The month prior to that, March of 2015 ....was when things were building up, escalating day by day, but the voices had had not become a constant intruding presence as yet. By the beginning of April of 2015, that all changed and the voices hit like a hurricane, bombarding me ceaselessly and mercilessly around the clock.... every day. The only escape that I had from it was the few hours of sleep that I managed each night, or when I was drinking beer, which I was doing a lot back then to try and numb myself to the things that I was experiencing. 

   However, over time I was able to do something about being so impacted by what I was hearing. It wasn’t easy and it didn’t happen overnight and I had help. There were a few individuals who I met that first year who also had gone through this situation and helped me out a great deal with their guidance I gained the ability to become quite indifferent to what I was hearing these voices say. I was still disturbed by the fact that I was hearing them, but I was no longer nearly as impacted by the things that they were saying to me. I was able to take away some of their power and this improved my situation tremendously.

   These entity attachments are masters of psychological manipulation, of psychological warfare I would say. This is one of their great strengths. They are not to be underestimated with this. They know things about us, or I should say ...we can’t hide certain things about ourselves from them. So, in a way.... they can read us like a book. They know who we are, they know the things we’ve done in our life, so they have access to all of these things that they can use against us and they are very crafty with doing this.

   There is a physical component to my situation, I do feel bodily sensations and at times these are quite disturbing, but my situation has rarely been like something you might see in a Hollywood horror movie. There were and still are some occasions here in there, where I experience some very strange and intense things, such as some poltergeist activity. However, by and large, this whole experience has been one of psychological intrusion. These external entities invaded my mind it seemed like to me, they invaded the very essence of my being.....they had gotten inside the barriers of my perceptions.

   I’ve often said on this blog that one of the things that I really wasn’t prepared for in the beginning was how constant the harassment from these entities was. There are differences between us and these differences really hit me like a ton of bricks back then. For example, I’m a human being living on Earth in a physical body. This physical body of mine has certain needs and requirements such as I need to sleep. As far as I observed, these entity attachments had no such requirements and they could just continuously bombard me with voices  and other forms of intrusions... hour after hour, day after day. They didn’t need to take a break, they didn’t need to rest.What I’m trying to say here is that my situation has for the most part been a struggle and a battle of the mind and for control of my own senses and perceptions. And even though there have been occasions (and there still are occasions) where there’s a physical aspect to all of this, most of the struggle is waged in the mind and this is where becoming indifferent to the things that I was hearing these voices saying really made a significant difference. 

  I remember back when my situation was just beginning, this was probably in March of 2015, that I actually heard a voice... and believe it or not I believe it was Crystal‘s voice.....tell me “don’t believe anything”. Looking back now, even though I find it a bit strange that this would be coming from Crystal, here she was telling me the truth, she was really actually offering me very good advice. “Don’t believe anything”. I mean sometimes it’s very difficult, we all have inclinations to sway our own beliefs in one direction or another. But, here I think she was saying essentially that “we’re about to mess with your head like you couldn’t believe, so here’s a bit of advice you poor fool, you’re better off just not believing anything we say.”  Unfortunately, I didn’t take that to heart right away and I was deeply impacted by the stuff that I was hearing from these voices for a while, but eventually I did discover that this was actually very sound  and good advice.

  Now let me just return to the statement that I heard from Crystal this afternoon the statement of “your own Central Intelligence Agency doesn’t even suspect that the voices are the extraterrestrials.” This is a very difficult statement for me to simply brush off . Yes, I do regard it with suspicion, but I’m also not denying that there isn’t the possibility that she’s telling me the truth here. I can’t ignore this statement because I can’t ignore the fact that Crystal really does exist, that there is really something mysterious going on here. I know that for many, they would assess the things that I’m saying as simply the ramblings of a man with some form of mental illness or than I am experiencing delusions. I’ve heard it all and I understand. To be honest, if I came across my own blog here ten years ago or so, I don’t know what the hell I would think of it. So, I understand the skepticism. Yet one thing that I could never deny to myself was the fact that this was real.

   I’ve known that this was really happening since the very beginning. I have analyzed and reflected upon the situation a great deal since it all began and as much as I can’t make heads or tail of it, as much as it’s a great mystery to me, I know that it’s very real, that it actually is happening. And I’m not even saying that I think it’s real, this is something that I feel so strongly about that I’m saying that I know it’s real. As I have often  discussed here on this blog, Crystal’s  true identity remains a mystery to me. I have ideas... I have speculations, but in truth ...I don’t know the whole truth. I know that Crystal is a real external sentient intelligent being, she is real and I know that truth at least. Yet, I don’t know who she really is or what her origins really are. I first came into contact with Crystal through doing EVP recording sessions back in the winter of 2015. I know that EVP is often associated with communication with the spirit realms. So, is Crystal a spirit? If so, what kind of spirit? How many kinds of spirits are there?  Is she the spirit of a person who once lived in this world, the Earth..... just as I do? Or does she originate from some other world.....perhaps from some other dimension? The speculation can go on and on and on ...and to be honest, I have accepted that as simply being a part of this situation. 

  Now, I often ask myself if it wouldn’t be easier for me to deal with if I just take on one set belief about all of this. Such as believing that Crystal is a spirit of human origin, or believing that she is not, and never sway from this belief. To be honest, it might be easier for me to handle if I did set my mind upon one solid belief about what’s going on here, about who Crystal is. However, at least where I’m at with all of this right now, I haven’t been able to do this. Right now, I have taken more of a stance where I take  all of these different possibilities seriously, yet I confess that since I simply don’t know for sure, I leave this as an open question. This is my stance as of right now, however this stance may change in the future. Perhaps  down the road I will set my mind to one specific belief about it.

  I believe that part of the reason why I am hesitant to accept one set belief about all of this is because I’ve developed something of a tremendous respect for the unknown. And here I don’t mean respect in a kind of admiring sense, it’s more ...I respect the power and in fact the danger of the unknown. For example, it’s something like respecting fire because I know that I could get burned, I know that it could hurt me, so I take it very seriously. So, in a sense I take the unknown very seriously. Whatever else the events in my life during 2015 were or were not, I feel strongly that it was certainly a collision with the unknown and this collision with the unknown turned my life upside down. 

  So, I have a healthy respect for the unknown and I feel that I’ve been humbled by it. I’m hesitant to make assumptions about Crystal and everything else that I’ve experienced since 2015. This doesn’t mean that I don’t think about these big questions. I have my speculations and these thoughts going through my head all the time, but I simply accept that it’s the unknown and it’s much bigger and more powerful than I am and that’s just how it is. This is my stance as of today. This is partly why I would say, I don’t dismiss this statement from Crystal. I know that there are things out there that are very much unknown to us. I know that as human beings we often have a sense that were the most evolved form of life on this world, but when we’re talking about other worlds, other possible realms of existence, then there’s a lot that we don’t know, a whole lot that we don’t know and this is simply the truth. 

  As I’ve written about many times on this blog, Crystal likes to mess with my head intentionally I feel, in regards to her identity. In fact, she has done this so often since 2015 that I’ve come to call it “the identity game” and I regard it as a very deliberate tactic of hers. An example of this would be that I may be in bed one night say and I’ll hear Crystal talking about some experience she had when she was alive on planet Earth. In fact, I often hear her talking about high school and she talks a lot about the early 1980s. Now when she tells me these things, it’s from a very human point of view it seems. To me it seems like she’s recounting memories of her life on Earth, when she lived as a human being in the flesh just like me. So in this instance, she’s giving me the impression that she is in fact a being, or spirit of human origin....that we have this in common. There are things about our nature now  that are different, but our origins are both human. I hear Crystal talk from this human point of view all the time and in fact quite often I find myself at least wanting to believe her regarding these things, because I can relate to them more, they do seem very human to me and they are things that I can at least wrap my mind around. Yet the next night, as I’m lying in bed... I might hear her making statements like the one I heard today where she’s talking about extraterrestrials and UFOs and beings from other dimensions ....what they’re doing in this world and what their motives are. These things are very different, they do not seem quite as human to me at all, in fact they seem far from it. And she can talk from a human point of view or from an alien point of view and sound equally convincing to me. This is why I often say that I simply can’t gauge her, this is why it’s hard for me to establish one solid personal belief about her because I can’t seem to pin her down to anything regarding this. 

  When I try to analyze the things that she says to me and look for clues that might reveal her identity, things are just too all over the place... going in different directions. To me, she can assume the manner and speak like a human being and she can also seem very different to me and make me really wonder if I am actually communicating with the being of non-human origin here. At times there’s just something about her that seems very different. It’s hard for me to pin down, but it’s just kind of a vibe...an impression that I get from her at times, where the possibility that she is a being of non-human origin it’s something that I take very seriously.





  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hearing a Voice in the Middle of the Night : A Strange Incident

Is EVP Recording Dangerous ? Voices Intrusions Pt. 1

Hearing Voices After EVP : 1/18/2020