A Danger of EVP Recording : Voices Attack : 9-3-21

I was just remembering today one of the primary mind games that these voices entities used on me back when the oppression first started in 2015. I guess you could call it something of a “carrot and stick type” mind game. They would basically torment the hell out of me and then say things that made it seem like they were offering me some sort of solution, some sort of means of escape from this horror. They were quite devious and clever in going about this. I observed that they also played a kind of “good cop / bad cop” mind game and this was often tied in with the whole carrot and stick mind game as well.

They were doing this quite a lot in my situation back in April 2015. This was when the voices hit me full force and I started hearing them on a constant basis. I had my first incident of hearing the negative voices outside of my EVP recordings in late February 2015 and throughout the entire month of March I kept having increasing incidents of this, despite the fact that I had quit recording. But it was in the beginning of April 2015 when I began hearing the voices on a constant basis. It was essentially a “voices onslaught” ....a “voices blitzkrieg”. It was around the clock torment and harassment. They were breaking me down both mentally and physically. Physically in the sense that I was becoming deprived of sleep and I was also stricken with such anxiety that I was hardly eating anything. I was feeling a lot of powerful emotions at the time. I was also very confused, I didn’t know what the hell was going on, but I knew it was something terribly bad and I knew that it was related to what I had been doing just a couple of months prior. By this I mean when I was communicating with these voices through my EVP recording sessions during January and February (2015).

These voices didn’t just appear out of nowhere in my case. To my great regret, I’m the one that initiated communication with them. I’m the one who decided that I wanted to go active with my interest in the paranormal and I decided to start doing EVP sessions. Not only this, I was doing EVP sessions in my home which made it all the easier for me. Once I started hearing voices on my recordings, and I began communicating with them, initially these voices did not seem hostile or threatening in any way. Quite the opposite, they seemed very friendly, very benevolent, and very interested in communicating with me. But in February, things began to change when a new element of voices began to appear on my recordings. These voices were not so friendly and they did not seem so benevolent. I would go back and listen to my recordings and I would hear insults and threats and critical statements about me on them. On one occasion, I heard a voice say that my home now belonged to them. This element seemed to be trying to get a negative reaction out of me. This was troubling in itself, but what happened next caught me completely by surprise.

By the end of February 2015, I started having incidents of hearing these same negative voices outside of the recordings. It could happen at any time. It happened in the morning when I first awoke. It happened during the day when I was at work. It happened at night, especially when I was in bed trying to fall asleep. I knew that I had gotten myself into trouble here and it was my hope that by giving up doing EVP sessions that this would all fade away and that I could escape from it. However, this was not the case. I quit doing recording sessions, but things just kept getting worse. It seemed like these negative voices were following me everywhere, no matter what I did, I couldn’t escape them. And then things suddenly escalated to an extreme level, and for a time, all day...every day....I was being bombarded constantly by these harassing voices.

They would hurl a lot of insults and critical statements at me, but they were also telling me a lot of things, making a lot of claims, telling me a lot of stories and this is where they were even more sinister quite often, I would say. Of course I didn’t appreciate being threatened and insulted, but that’s just what it was. They did a lot more than that. They came up with these storylines that really messed with my head. Yes they would often use these storylines that in a sense, were a kind of carrot and stick mine game. They would essentially tell me ...or imply to me, that if I did this or that ....or if I changed this or that about myself and in my life, that they would leave me alone. They would say that they are here punishing me for my sins or such, and that if I started to live a more devout life... that they would leave me in peace. I remember them telling me that I was essentially a useless person. I remember them repeating over and over again “you don’t do anything.....you don’t do anything”. They were trying to break me down and force me to examine myself in a negative light, to make me ashamed of myself.

Of course I’m no angel, I’m not perfect... I have my share of regrets, and these voices would spend a lot of time and effort focusing on this, focusing on anything that I might perhaps have felt guilt and shame about in my life. They were exaggerating things to get me to feel lower and lower about myself. These voices entities can be masters of deception and manipulation, but also of exaggeration and this is one to especially look out for. With exaggeration, they are focusing their statements and something that may very well have some basis in truth. They might bring up something from someone’s past, and these were real events, these things really happened , but they’ll keep exaggerating aspects of it and blowing it out of proportion to try and intentionally cause a person to feel guilt and remorse.

I know that for myself, they tried to make me feel like a terrible sinner. They used the mystery of their identity to their advantage and they are very good at doing this. They could come at you claiming to be a number of different things. And they can turn this into a whole mind game in itself. This is something that they have done to a very large degree in my own situation. They are also masters of illusion and making things seem like they are one way, when they actually are not. They often try to convey that they are much more powerful than they actually are. For myself, they often claimed to be angels or sometimes demons. Sometimes they claimed to be acting on the authority of Jesus and sometimes on the authority of Lucifer. They would keep switching things around. I know it might seem obvious that I shouldn’t have taken these claims to heart, but it’s more complicated than that when you’re in the middle of this kind of situation. As I said, they were depriving me of sleep, I was hardly eating, so yes .....I was in a weakened state both mentally and physically. In my own case, there’s also the aspect of how I came to hear these voices. Again, they didn’t just come out of nowhere, I began hearing them after I had been involved in my own personal paranormal research. So when they began speaking about spiritual things.... especially about spiritual laws and condemnation and such. This only added that much more to my feelings of anxiety.

 Yes, they can be masterful when it comes to deception, but one must also watch out for their ability to manipulate by means of exaggeration. With the deception, at a certain point, after being lied to by these voices so much, you can really start to become suspicious of pretty much anything that they’re saying. They often lie so much and switch their claims around that their statements can start losing any meaning. However, when they use exaggeration as the mind game, it can be a little trickier to deal with sometimes, because what they’re talking about in regards to some aspect of your life or something from the past, could very well have basis in truth. This is how they seek to get to you, get into your mind and wreak havoc.

They got to me... I confess. They had me feeling terribly ashamed of myself and feeling like a completely and utterly useless person who has never done anything significant in my life. They were masterful at these kinds of mind games, totally masterful. Luckily, overtime I began to recognize what they were doing to a much larger degree. I also had a lot of help with this. In the beginning, I was very alone and very isolated with what I was dealing with. I was afraid to tell anyone and I found it so difficult just to even keep my focus on anything, that I tried to avoid being around others. I spent a lot of time isolated and alone, but this was when the voices got to me the most. I was fortunate that in the months following the start of my own situation, I began finding others on the internet who had experienced the exact same thing. I met others that were also attacked by these voices after they had been involved in recording for EVP , or were engaged in some other form of spirit communication activity. When I began corresponding with these individuals and they shared their experiences with me, I could tell right away that yes, they had gone through the exact same thing that I was now going through. There were so many similarities between our experiences. These individuals helped me out enormously by just sharing their experiences with me. For one thing, it was a good feeling to know that I wasn’t alone in this. These voices did very much try to give me the impression that I was specifically being singled out and targeted because I was such a horrible sinner. They made it seem like what I was experiencing was very rare, it only happens in extreme cases when somebody deserves to be punished to this degree. Again, I know it seems obvious that I should disregard such statements, but at the time my mind was a mess, so when I heard things like this from them, it did have a negative impact on me. When I began corresponding with these other individuals, I could see that this wasn’t the case at all, that these voices are lying about this to.

Another way that these individuals helped me was by sharing their experiences and observations with me in quite a lot of detail. A few of these individuals in particular took the time to really spell out everything that they had been through, all of the different stages of the oppression and their observations of all of the tricks and mind games that these voices entities had used on them. This was extremely helpful to me because for one... it tipped me off about a lot of the mind games that I was experiencing and then ones that I had not yet experienced ...but I soon would down the road. It essentially took the steam out of the attacks from these voices because I was already made aware of the angle behind it. It also took a lot away from their element of surprise you could say and the element of surprise is also something that these voices entities use quite masterfully to their advantage.

 When these individuals shared with me what they had learned and what they had observed going through these experiences, it also taught me to think about it in a different way. Rather than just hearing the statements from these voices and experiencing the mind games and having them impact me in a negative way, I began to think more critically about them. I began to analyze their statements and see-through them. I began to be able to see what their intention was, what their angle was with something, what they were trying to achieve. Once I started doing this, it once again took a lot of steam out of their attacks and in truth it took a lot of their power away from them. I was chipping away at their element of surprise and they were growing weaker.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hearing a Voice in the Middle of the Night : A Strange Incident

Is EVP Recording Dangerous ? Voices Intrusions Pt. 1

Hearing Voices After EVP : 1/18/2020