Hearing Voices and Astral Intrusion Pt. 1

 Invisible Stranger  :   A Journal of Hearing Voices and Astral Intrusion 


July 12, 2021

It’s been a little while since I’ve done any journal writing, well at least a couple of months since I wrapped up my last journal. I knew I was just going to be too overwhelmed with work at the start of the summer to really put the focus into it that I would want to. Well, here I am... I’m back, just bringing things up to date. Where to begin?

This spirit/entity attachment situation is still ongoing. This is the main topic of my journals, so I’ll bring things up to date with that. But first let me just paint a scene for you. It’s approaching the middle of July and so far it’s been a hot summer around here. I think it's supposed to be in the 90s all week. Work has been extremely busy for the past couple of months. I knew it would be. It’s always busy for me this time of year, this is essentially my busy season. Yet, I knew that this year would be especially busy. This is a direct result of the pandemic situation.

While the pandemic caused a lot of problems and strains in some industries, in the industry that I work in, it caused a boom and things became busier at my job. It’s been rough. I mean I know it’s good to be busy with work, to have a steady job and a steady paycheck and all. Yet (and just some personal griping here) with what else is happening in my life with this attachment situation, sometimes I don’t feel like it’s actually a good thing for me to be too busy and stressed. Sometimes things are busier than I want them to be for myself really, just for my own mental health sake.

When I’m this busy, there’s a lot of anxiety, a lot of mental strain. In the past, these entity attachments have taken advantage of this and it made things even worse for me. However, sometimes it goes in the other direction. I’d say that more often when I’m extremely busy with work, it lessens the impact that this attachment situation has on my life. Work provides me with something to keep myself occupied. It occupies my mind and it pushes aside the presence of these voices at least some of the time. When I’m very busy at work, I don’t pick up on nearly as much of the content of the voices.. So it’s essentially a kind of a double-edged sword, there’s the good points and bad points.

Getting to the attachment situation itself. Well, as I said, it’s still ongoing. I’m still mainly down to hearing just one voice on a regular basis, a day-to-day basis. It’s the main voice, the female voice, the voice I’ve been hearing since 2015. It’s the same voice that I first heard on recording back when I was experimenting with EVP that winter. Occasionally, it still seems like other voices will pop in, but they don’t stick around and in fact incidents of hearing other voices aside from this female one, are becoming even less frequent anymore.

Just comparing how I hear the voices now to how I was hearing them this time back in 2015, back then I was hearing multiple voices and at times it seemed extremely overwhelming. I’m not exactly sure when this started to change, it probably first began in 2017, maybe 2018. But just gradually over time, the number of separate voices seemed to dwindle down. The most I heard was during the month of April 2015, especially the first half of that month.... during what I call “the two weeks of Hell.” This is when I was hearing multiple voices, dozens and dozens probably. However, even then this particular female voice stood out as one of the most present. For quite some time now, it’s mainly just been this female voice that I’ll hear. And as I’ve discussed in my other journals, there’s also other aspects to my situation aside from hearing voices. There’s also the physical aspect. This is when I feel direct physical/bodily sensations. The sensations still usually occur at night when I’m in bed waiting to fall asleep. This is still ongoing.

However, I would say that things have actually stabilized a bit with my situation. This voice is still there, I’m still hearing it every day. But it just hasn’t been causing me too much of a disturbance, or causing me too much distress recently. I think that this is partly because I’ve just been so distracted with work, but also partly because as time goes on.... I’ve just become more desensitized to the presence of this entity. I would even go so far as to say that during the past couple months, since I was writing my last journal, something of a fragile peace has taken hold.....well almost. Let me try to explain this, because in a way, peace may not be the right word here, but in a way....it may be something like that.

This voice has been less hostile recently, but that doesn’t mean it is entirely non-hostile. This voice will still throw out some critical statements at me and often the voice will still speak in riddles and play mind games... which in my opinion is still a kind of hostility towards me. This voice will still say cryptic and mysterious things and it’s very clear to me that more often than not, the intent is to simply mess with my head. For example, a couple of days ago I awoke in the morning and as I’m lying there in bed, literally just having opened my eyes, I heard this voice saying something like “extraterrestrials are attacking your planet”, or “attacking your species psychologically”. I mean this statement was just thrown at me literally as soon as I opened my eyes. The voice could have said “good morning” or “what a lovely day” or something like that, but no... I get hit with this.

And then last night the voice was talking in a very religious manner, which it still does from time to time. It was basically talking about my sins and how I’ve lost “my special relationship with God.” I actually found what I was hearing last night to be a bit unsettling. Yes, I’m more desensitized to it now, but sometimes it still aggravates me to hear this kind of stuff or troubles me in some way. I suppose there’s just that factor that I’ll start thinking ...”well what if?” “What if this voice...this spirit...this being from beyond this world is telling me the truth here?”

The frustrating thing is that the stories still keep changing. There’s been little to no progress in this area. For example, the other morning I was hearing about extraterrestrials invading our world, and last night I’m hearing about my relationship with God. I’m not saying there can’t be a connection here anywhere, it’s just that this seems to still go back-and-forth so much. This has been going on for quite some time. Basically it was a shift that occurred quite a while back.

Back in the earlier days of the situation, back in 2015...in 2016, even 2017 I would say, I observed that the voices spent more time focusing on just being outright bullies. They would hit me with insults and criticisms much of the time. Yes they would still concoct these elaborate story lines, but it was a little more of a mix back then between that and just being more malicious. Well, I suppose you could say it’s still a bit of a mix recently. But the mind games and story lines seem to have become the primary thing that this voice will use to try to get a reaction out of me. Over time, I’ve learned to take what I hear from this female voice (and any other intruding voice that I might happen to hear) with a grain of salt. I don’t regard it as truth at face value. I’m not saying that I did so in the past, these voices were always changing their stories, but the “what if?” factor....the unknown factor would mess with my head quite a lot back in the beginning. Now I don’t let it get to me as much. And as I’ve written about previously, this was a very significant development in my own personal situation and dealings with these voices. It was at least one aspect of the situation where I could take a lot of their power away from them.

Yes, there are different aspects of this situation for me. There’s the voices aspect, there’s the physical aspect, there’s the dream intrusions aspect, there’s also the visual aspect. But I believe that one thing that these entities focus on quite a lot is the psychological aspect. They really want to see how much they can mess with a person's head. In the beginning they seemed overwhelmingly dominating, like they were trying to establish domination over me....some level of control and the ability for manipulation to occur. I observed that they tried to do this by playing a lot of mind games. This could entail concocting elaborate story lines to try and scare you or cause you anxiety or distress in some way. I certainly know about it because I confess I was greatly impacted by the things that I was hearing these voices say to me back in the beginning. Even from the start, I had some serious suspicions that these entities seemed unable to stick to one story and that they were most likely deceiving me to a large degree. However, I was still feeling a lot of anxiety because of that “what if?” factor. Yet, I was able to do something about this. I essentially trained myself to disregard whatever I heard the voices saying to me, or at least not let it get to me anymore. It didn’t happen overnight.....it was a process , but it became easier to do overtime.

These days, the situation is completely different from how it was back in the beginning. Well it’s true that sometimes I may still feel a bit apprehensive about something that I hear from this voice, such as last night with all of the religious talk, it’s not something that stays with me or is stuck in my head for days and I’m left thinking about it for a long time. That’s how it was earlier on, but not now. Even if I feel a bit apprehensive about something that I hear from this voice, this apprehension doesn’t last for very long at all these days. I learned to disregard or discount it... or just not let it get to me so much anymore. And in truth, I think I’ve seen less effort being put into this tactic of using mind games. Yes, this voice still certainly does use mind games to try to get a reaction out of me, but it’s not on the same level as it was in the past. These days I just hear a lot of what I suppose you could call commentary or opinion. This voice will just make comments about some aspect of my life, or something going on in my life at a particular time and just voice an opinion. It’s not necessarily hostile, it’s just more like casual talk. At times it can still certainly be intrusive, but I would say that things have lightened up a bit.

Just getting back to what’s been going on these past couple of months ....yes, I’m still hearing this voice, and the mind games still continue, though to a lesser degree. The physical aspect is still very much there as well. It is still the case where I’m feeling these sensations, this feeling of a presence on my body practically every night when I’m in bed trying to fall asleep. As I have discussed previously in my other journals, in a way... the physical sensations can mirror the voices in that sometimes they seem very hostile, the sensations seem very much intended to cause me a disturbance, to prevent me from falling asleep for example. Sometimes they seem very much like an outright attack. However, other times it’s the case where I’m simply feeling a presence. Often this presence is just there, clinging to my body, moving around a little bit, but not really doing much of anything. I’ve mentioned many times that this clinging sensation has often given me the impression that there’s some kind of leeching of energy taking place here. It’s literally feeling a presence just there ...attached to my body. I know it’s doing something, but what? So that much hasn’t changed in the past couple of months.

On a more positive note, I’ve gotten away from taking sleep-aid practically every night. In fact, I’ve hardly taken it at all these past couple of months. This is actually a very significant change in my situation. I’ve been relying on a sleep-aid to help me get to sleep at night going back to the very early days, going back to the spring of 2015. This is no exaggeration, it’s literally been that long. It was the case where I was taking a sleep-aid practically every night with only very brief intervals of going without here and there, probably only a few times a year. This was not something that I was glad about, but having gone through the whole ordeal of having my sleep routine really messed up and derailed by these entities in the beginning, I just always felt like it’s something that I still needed, that I couldn’t take a chance with having my sleep disturbed to such a large degree. I observed early on that these entities deliberately targeted my sleep routine to an extreme degree. I also observed that when they succeeded in doing this, when I would go a span of days on end where I didn’t get a lot of sleep, these voices would become stronger, and seem far more menacing.

Then of course there was that incident that I experienced back in the beginning of February, 2019.... where I went a few days in a row with hardly getting any sleep and one day that week the voices became as strong as they were during the worst days, during the hellish and nightmarish days of early April 2015. Luckily in that instance, this escalation only lasted a single day. All it took was a good night of sleep and things subsided. It was the sleep-aid that helped me out that night.

I confess that I was also quite apprehensive about them targeting my dreams or messing with my dreams in a very deliberate way once again. This doesn’t happen that often, it’s as if I’ll get hit with a wave of dream intrusions for a span of time and then it all fizzles out. The last major wave of this phenomenon occurred last year, back in 2020. I’d have to check my previous journals to see when exactly, but I remember that I went a span of a few weeks or even a couple of months where on a regular basis I was having these strange and often disturbing dreams and there was just a lot about them that seemed very different from a regular.... normal dream. In fact it’s been the case that I’ve observed that these entity attachments have had the ability to mess with my dreams going back to the early days in 2015, it’s just that it’s not always something that they do on a frequent basis. But again, it is something that they can do and that they seem to do at times.


 During the few instances where I did try to go without sleep-aid for a few days in a row, I observed that it seemed to me like the strange dreams would come back. Or at least it seemed like I was more open and vulnerable to having these strange dreams and experiencing these dream intrusions if I wasn’t taking the sleep-aid. I’ve talked a lot about what I call “the in-between zone” in my other journals. This is that state of consciousness where you’re not fully awake, but you’re not fully asleep yet either. For me it seems like just that....this kind of hazy in-between zone......between the two states of consciousness. It’s been my observation over the years since this all began that when I’m in that in-between zone, it seems like I’m more open, more vulnerable to the intrusions of these entities. It seems like they have a lot more strength, that their abilities grow when I’m in that state. I also observe that when I didn’t take the sleep-aid, it seemed like I was more likely to linger in that in-between zone for a while and this is where I had many of these strange incidents. In fact there were a number of occasions where it seemed like I was having a dream (again usually an unpleasant dream) and I knew that I hadn’t even fallen asleep yet. It’s hard to describe, but it was literally like I was pulled into a dream before I fell asleep. I mean sure ....having a dream where you’re not sure it’s a dream or not is probably not that uncommon, but this goes beyond that. I mean it literally seems like you start dreaming and you just know, you know you have not fallen asleep yet. There’s just something strange and very different about it in comparison to what I would consider a regular dream. These are all things that I have talked about in much more depth and detail in previous journals. The good news is I haven’t experienced any of these dream intrusions recently. I was a bit concerned that when I stopped taking the sleep- aid, they would start back up, but this has yet to happen. In fact it seems like I’m not lingering in that in-between zone all that much at night these days. Now here I think this can be attributed to me simply being tired from being so busy at work. I mean I do feel exhausted on most work days to some degree. So, when I crawl into bed at night, I’m usually ready to fall into a deep sleep. Now, it’s still the case where I usually don’t fall into a deep sleep right away. There’s still that time where I’m feeling these physical sensations. But I’ve been fortunate where it seems like I can fall asleep within a fairly quick amount of time...maybe twenty minutes or something like that. Where before it would seem like I would linger in that in-between zone for quite a while, sometimes it seemed like for hours. That’s the strange thing about it, it also felt like I lost all sense of time. I couldn’t tell if minutes were going by or hours.

I suppose the big question is... will this last once things at work start to quiet down for me... or will that be when the dream intrusions reappear? Will I feel compelled to start taking the sleep-aid again on a regular basis once things settle down at the job? I don’t know, I simply don’t know. I suppose I just have to wait and see how it goes. But for now, getting away from the sleep-aid has been no problem at all, it’s been much easier than I expected.... so I’m just going to keep going with it.



July 15, 2021


 It’s Thursday, July 15. I don’t really have too much to say, but I just feel like rambling. I’ll probably just gripe about my work here for a bit. It’s been another hectic week at work. It’s still the busy time I guess you could say. On a regular year, things would start to be easing up at least a little bit about now. But it seems like this year it just keeps getting more and more hectic. There’s just a lot coming at me as far as my job goes. There’s just phone calls and emails and problems and situations and some days I feel like I can’t actually get anything done because I can’t spend enough time just focusing on each of these situations. In a way, it’s busy, but as far as actual productivity goes, it feels like I’m not getting a lot done because I can’t focus on one thing at a time.... it’s just nonstop .....nonstop.....nonstop stuff coming at me. And I’m tired, I just feel mentally and physically tired.

As I was saying in my last journal entry here, I’ve managed to go quite a while now without taking any sleep-aid, but I still feel like my sleep routine is a bit fouled up. I think my internal clock is a little out of whack as far as sleep goes. I keep waking up at around five-thirty or six in the morning. On some mornings I do intentionally try and get up that early because I have to go take care of some work related issue, but it’s just morning after morning now where I’ll just wake up this early. The problem is, I don’t get into bed to fall asleep until around eleven or midnight on average. If I went to bed earlier I might feel a little more rested, but part of me just doesn’t want to, I want to stay up and read or watch a movie or do something that I’m interested in. I don’t want my day-to-day routine right now to be go to work..... come home ....go to bed pretty much right away.... wake up early.... go to work.... come home.... go to bed early. I was doing that for a while in the past. I would go home from work this time of year and fall asleep.... sometimes around seven or eight o’clock at night. Sure, when I woke up I felt very rested, the only problem was that sometimes I would wake up in the middle the night. I would often wake up at two or three in the morning and this in itself threw off my internal clock. So, it seems like I can’t win either way.

What’s been happening for the past couple of months is that I go through the work week not getting exactly a great night of sleep and then on Sunday (my day off), I’ll usually wake up a little later, maybe around nine o’clock in the morning or such. But then by around noon I’m feeling very tired again and I’ll get back into bed just wanting to rest my eyes for a little bit, not wanting to fall into a deep sleep, but I’ll end up falling asleep for a couple of hours. So at least a portion of my one day a week off is spent being asleep in the middle of the day. Anyway, I don’t mean to gripe too much here, I’m just saying that even though I’m very glad that I managed to get away from taking the sleep-aid every night, it feels like my sleep situation hasn’t really improved because of it. And I was saying in the journal entry I made the other day ....I think that the only reason why I have been able to get away from the sleep-aid is probably because I’ve been so tired from work like this. It’s not so much a physical fatigue, but more a mental fatigue. I am mentally exhausted you could say. Yet, I’m still glad that I managed to get away from the sleep-aid as quickly and as seemingly easy as I did. I thought this would be much more difficult, and I think it probably would have been more difficult if this was in the winter when things are slower for me at work.


 In fact, back in the early spring I believe it was, I did try to go without the sleep-aid, but I only made it a few days before I started having escalated incidents with this entity attachment. I don’t remember exactly what it was, I’d have to go back and see what I wrote in my journal at that time, but it could have been that the strange dreams started back up, or it could have been the physical sensations started to get worse and seem more deliberately disruptive. By this I’m referring to what I was talking about the other day in how the physical sensations, the physical presence of this entity, this being... is still there practically every night, it’s just that sometimes I just feel the presence and that’s pretty much it. Yet other times these bodily sensations seem very much intended to cause me a disturbance, to give me trouble when I’m trying to fall asleep.

Sometimes the physical sensations are so much more intense that I consider it an outright physical attack. I haven’t experienced too many of these physical attacks recently. I’d say it’s been a few weeks since I experienced one of these more escalated incidents. I know that one of the last ones occurred during the daytime on a Sunday, my day off from work. This wasn’t too long ago, but at least a few weeks back. It was on a Sunday where.... as I just described.... I was feeling tired and got into bed in the middle of the day. I fell asleep for a few hours...a deep sleep. For some reason the physical sensations started up suddenly and were over the top in intensity. If my memory serves me correctly, it wasn’t really so much feeling things like jabs or anything like that... as it sometimes is. It was more the weight of the presence, how pronounced it was.

I have sometimes described experiencing this physical presence as comparable to maybe something like the weight of a cat. If you were lying in bed and you felt a cat jump up on your chest.....it’s somewhat similar. It’s not terribly heavy, but it’s heavy enough where you certainly feel it, you know there’s something there on your chest, there’s no mistaking it. Well, this incident a few weeks ago on that Sunday afternoon was something more along the lines of a big cat jumping up onto your chest. And this isn’t exactly a perfect analogy because the characteristics of the presence don’t really match that of a cat. I’m not trying to say that it does here, I’m just trying to find something that I’d say is comparable as far as the weight of the presence goes, feeling the weight of the presence.

Luckily, I haven’t had any escalated incidents recently as far as the physical aspect of this whole situation goes. However, the physical presence...the sensations..... are still there every night for the most part. Maybe every once in a while it’ll be so minimal that it’s hardly anything at all, but most nights it’s unmistakably there. Recently it has mostly been the feeling of perceiving a presence latched onto me, clinging to me. It doesn’t really disrupt me from falling asleep as much, at least not these days, and that might be partly because I’ve been exhausted from work.

There is a psychological side to this physical aspect of it though, and I’ve talked about this quite a bit in my journals. The physical aspect....feeling these sensations, feeling this presence literally on my body, does quite often hit me with the reality of this situation. Sometimes it’s like being slapped in the face with the reality of it all, and it can be a rather unsettling feeling for me still at times. I’m still hearing this female sounding voice every day, but it goes beyond that...it very much goes beyond that. This voice that I hear is accompanied by a very pronounced physical presence.

I share my story openly, that’s no secret, and over the years I’ve had many people comment that it’s all just a delusion, it’s all just in my mind. I’ve shared my story on quite a few paranormal themed discussion forums on the internet. I don't do so much these days, but I have in the past. It often surprised me how many people frequent these paranormal forums who are very skeptical of the paranormal or simply don’t believe in it outright. I’m not saying anything about that, I mean that’s their personal beliefs and they’re certainly entitled to them, I was just always a little surprised how many people that hold these views frequent the paranormal forums. I mean there I was talking about an experience that I believe is paranormal in nature and a good percentage of the replies were from outright skeptics. It used to annoy me a little bit in the beginning, but I became desensitized to it. I found that a lot of times the skeptics would focus on the voices aspect, or the EVP aspect. Since my situation involves EVP recording with how it all began in 2015, some of these skeptics would focus on that. I would get many comments about how I was just hearing patterns in the noise on my recordings....it was just my mind playing tricks on me. They said the same pretty much about hearing the voices outside of the recordings. Maybe not all of the time, but there were many of these comments. I get it, I understand, I know my story sounds pretty out there. As I’ve always said, if I came across my own story on the internet and it was ten or fifteen years ago, I don’t know what the hell I would have thought of it. But what I could never adequately convey to these people was that it went beyond all of that. Hearing the voices, and hearing this one remaining voice these days, was and continues to be the primary aspect of my situation.

Out of all of the other activities that occur, hearing the voices (or now this voice.... in the singular) is what occurs the most. Yet practically every day still, if I’m lying down in bed.... either day or night, the voice is accompanied by a very pronounced physical presence. One of the more frequent sensations that I would experience was this strange vibration sensation that I would feel on my body. I’ve described this particular sensation numerous times in my previous journals. Basically, it wasn’t a feeling that I was vibrating, it was a feeling that there was either something on me, or even occupying the same space as me, and I would feel it vibrating. More often than that, this vibration sensation did not engulf my whole body, or even most of my body. Most of the time, it seemed to be something that was maybe around the size of a soccer ball, and it would often move around on my body. When I got into bed at night I would often feel it down on one of my legs and it would start moving across my chest and then reach my shoulders.

I remember a few years back when I was discussing my situation on the internet, somebody threw out the idea that maybe I was experiencing a small earthquake. I don’t know what to say to this other than whatever this was that I was experiencing, it didn’t seem anything like an earthquake to me. For one thing, as I said it didn’t didn’t even feel like I was vibrating. It wasn’t as if I or the environment around me was vibrating, it was something much smaller, much more localized and I could feel it moving around on my body and it was vibrating. I know that I’m rambling a bit here, but basically part of me has always wished that the skeptics could experience at least one night of this. Now, I would never wish this condition, this situation on anyone...never,.....but if they could just experience one night of it, one night of hearing the voice.....the voices that also have a physical presence, well then maybe they won’t be so quick to throw out comments like it was an earthquake. Again, I’m not troubled by these comments, basically I’m just trying to stress that there is really something going on here, this is very real and I know that I’m not the only one experiencing such things. I’ve often wondered if there was some sort of way to monitor for these sensations, these movements that I experience. I wonder if there was some kind of instrument that I could attach to myself that would detect these physical sensations. I’m sure there is something like that, but I don’t have access to this kind of equipment, at least not at the moment I do not. However, I’d be very curious to see what the outcome would be.

Just adding to this, sometimes I perceive the physical presence and it’s not even on me directly. I’ll feel it moving on the bed around me. This hasn’t happened very much recently, but I’ve experienced it many times before. I’ll feel a small presence on the bed with me, moving around. I’ll feel it shifting the blanket a little bit, I’ll feel it’s slight weight on the bed, sometimes I’ll even hear the mattress springs moving. It’s never anything extreme, but it’s there, it’s certainly noticeable to me. In these instances, it’s not feeling a physical sensation on my body, it’s perceiving a physical presence on another object very close to me. I would be interested in conducting some experiments with this, but again...I just don’t think it’s something that I could pursue at the moment, I don’t have a lot of extra money to spend these days unfortunately. However, maybe down the road I will. I’m not opposed to conducting experiments to see if I can actually document the presence of this entity attachment in a more scientific way.

There have even been times when I thought about doing EVP recording again, however such thoughts usually do not last very long. I should mention that very occasionally I will still capture an EVP or two unintentionally. It doesn’t happen very often, but every once in a while I’ll be making a video with my phone...it’s usually something related to my work, and I’ll watch the video and almost right away I’ll hear a mysterious voice on the video. More often than not it’s the same female voice, I recognize it almost instantly. Actually, there was a minor incident of this just a couple weeks ago on the Fourth of July. I was outside on my back deck at twilight...... the Sun was going down and there were people lighting off fireworks close by. I had my phone on me, so I decided to just shoot a quick video of the Sun setting and all these fireworks going off in the nearby area. When I went back and watched this video, I believe that I heard a faint voice say “Wow”. One might just say that it probably was the voice of somebody in the background, such as the people who were setting off the fireworks, yet I do not believe that it was. To me the voice sounded much closer than that and it just had that EVP quality to it. It wasn’t loud at all, but I suppose that I still have my hearing attuned to hear faint voices such as this. The bottom line is ....even though I don’t intentionally record EVP anymore, I still catch them from time to time unintentionally.

I’ve sometimes wondered what it would be like if I did start recording again. These are just thoughts that go through my mind, I don’t make too much out of it. I wondered if I would just primarily hear this female voice, the one attached to my life, or would I hear many new voices?

 There’s a few reasons why I never take these thoughts very far. A big reason is that I don’t know if recording again would cause this lingering clairaudience perception to open up even further again. Would recording again bring me back to hearing multiple voices, and at a much stronger level, like it was back in the spring of 2015. As I’ve said many times in my journals, I think it was my own actions that basically brought about this hijacked clairaudience, and I just don’t mean choosing to do EVP recording in and of itself. Here I mean the way in which I went about it.... how I got carried away with it basically, practically became obsessed with it, and I was doing recording sessions almost every night for those couple of months back in 2015 . I would just listen very intensely to these recordings over and over.... trying to pick up every voice.... every reply that I could from them. Going off the deep end like this I’ve always felt, was what sent me hurtling into the danger zone. I did something to my hearing back then, I unknowingly opened up some mysterious perception that I didn’t know a whole lot about and that I certainly didn’t know how to control to any real degree. On the one hand, I don’t think that I would fall into the same trap twice if things seemed to be getting very suspicious. By this I mean how I was just buying into everything that I was hearing from these voices on the recordings back in 2015 without even reflecting on it too much. The whole experience at first seemed so benevolent that I didn’t have any suspicions, I didn’t want to have any suspicions. So, I don’t think I would be so affected again by the content of what I heard, I’m just not sure if it would cause me to hear these voices again at a much stronger level. This hijacked clairaudience perception remains a part of my life to this day. Yes, I have learned to control it to more of a degree, by no means completely, but at least to a degree, but maybe recording again would really set me back with all of that. Well, I just don’t think that I want to chance it......at least not at the present time. However, if there was a way to pick up on these physical sensations with some kind of equipment, I think that I would be much more open to experimenting with that. Who knows.....maybe down the road.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hearing a Voice in the Middle of the Night : A Strange Incident

Is EVP Recording Dangerous ? Voices Intrusions Pt. 1

Hearing Voices After EVP : 1/18/2020